Sign in to follow this  
ncfc_board=no_ambition

DELIA OUT!!!!

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

[quote user="Dr. Downs"]*Jeff Hardy comes out*

OMG this weed is so good!

Anyways, i want my WWE Title bavck NOQWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Also some spliffs

So whoiever the WWE CHamp is (I dont actulyl watch wrestling) come out here and ill pin you!

[/quote]

OMMMOMGOMGGIKMGOGMGOGMGGMOGMGMG

I THINK I JUST CREAMED MY SELF[:O]

*OMG OUT COMES THE WWE CHAMPION GLEN ROEDER AFTER HIS FAILED    MANAGERIAL CAREER HE BECAME A WRESTLER AND EVERYONE FELT SORRY FOR HIM AND GAVE HIM A CHAMPIONSHIP*

GLEN: I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE TO A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH LETS GET IT ONNNNN! AND CAN I HAVE ONE OF THOSE SPLIFFS

[/quote]

*A WELLNESS TESTER COMES OUT.  sTABBS BOTH WITH A NEEDLES MAKING RHME PASS OUT.  HE PINS ROADER AND IS THE WWE CHAMP OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOGM.  tHEN HE FIREDS BOTH HARDY AND GLENN.  BAKC TO RTHE JOB CENTRE HE GOES ROFL

THE WELLNESS TESTERSD FINISHER IS POKE OF DEATH AS DEMONSTRATED 8========================D

WELLNESS MAN GETS A MIC.  WATCH OUT EVERYONE COS IVE GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM ALSO ID LIKE TO SAY I HATE BALD PEOPLE![/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

SO YOU HATE BALD PEOPLE DO YA? COME ERE AN SAY THAT

*WELLNESSMAN WALKS DOWN TO SCSA*

OMGOGKMOTHGMOGDGOKMGOMGOHMGOMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMOGMGMGOGMGOMGOGG

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

OMG I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS AND IT DONT SMELL GOOD

[/quote]

A downer comes down to the ring and gets a mic

TIMMY!¬!!!

y6t5fr4g67yhjufrd4etgyhjukimytrtgyhjikuytgf5drgv ymjuljkinuhvg ftbh njmh.e y .mm njb lh.cvvg,í ghyt8cf v

7tb vuyh7jt65rgfuji9pkuhjyrgftvjnmkil;.kljit6grf5rft5gjuhmk;ploiuj8yutyg65yuh7jiuj99olkjuhygytn hjm, ll;.jkmuhygbttfgvrtfrgghyunkll;l,kj mnuhgytbfftrgvfgvbthb njjkl,;./'' cfddcfgbhjhvfdgbnhk,sxdfnhamsgfngrfsongfsnfbgsnlgew noivd lewoun v onwr eav ujlfdsr vg sebgj bvljxnb9udfsb j jsdigbn kvnuedrfnoboijdihgm., iarng xj osdiojkxdj jizjbsnjln\soj eghokl4396 83vgh 8ouehgkjoiuthjlk nboaerwht ohdfio jgprgmhnbi0jehrgj nfdsouizhoui\oighp0erawhgl bnfojxs\hgs0vhos\erhwoithgknds\iouhtrfrorororororooooooornrfdeg iureohgouhdudzhw89\ euhthfdnfdnjdbfnjdbfnksgfknjihfdjisgijhfdknbvknlrd o bohrihgviohwr4egivb ireh\ gbie\rwhtgju

[/quote]

some crazy ass fool come out and kills the downer and everyone cheers!

then he rapes the refreee and gives him aids

[/quote]

Well be back later[/quote]

wer back after our quick break for the wrestler to take there steriods[:)]

and out comes the undertaker with his motorcycle once again:)

[/quote]

ROllin Rollin Rollin Rollin

L I MP BIZCIT IZ RIGHT ERE EVRYBODI PUT UR HANDZ IN DE AIRZ!

omgomgomgomgomgomogmogmogmogmOGMOGMOGMOAGMOGMOGM CAN IT BE HIM????????

60YEAH OLD RIC FLAIR IZ BACK AND HIS MAN BOOOOBIES ARE HANGIN LOWER DAN EVAR!

[/quote]

omg i just creamed my self again and chris beniot is back from the dead better hope he aint got any kids left or there pretty screwed really

[/quote]

CHANGE YOUR GOD DAMN TROUSERS MAN!!!!

Meanwhile Flair has a heart attck and Taker wins by default
[/quote]

as well as chris beniot commits suicide again  but kills vicki guerreo which pisses edge off

[/quote]

In his fury edge imploads into a puddle of his own excirment.

Manewhile in the ring Kung Fu Naki gets killed by the Playboy monster!
[/quote]

and then the playboy monster chases after jon otsemobor who runs away really fast half way home then gets bored and stops remind you of carrow road anybody?

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

So whoiever the WWE CHamp is (I dont actulyl watch wrestling) come out here and ill pin you!

[/quote]

*OMG OUT COMES THE WWE CHAMPION GLEN ROEDER AFTER HIS FAILED    MANAGERIAL CAREER HE BECAME A WRESTLER AND EVERYONE FELT SORRY FOR HIM AND GAVE HIM A CHAMPIONSHIP*

GLEN: I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE TO A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH LETS GET IT ONNNNN! AND CAN I HAVE ONE OF THOSE SPLIFFS

[/quote]

*A WELLNESS TESTER COMES OUT.  sTABBS BOTH WITH A NEEDLES MAKING RHME PASS OUT.  HE PINS ROADER AND IS THE WWE CHAMP OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOGM.  tHEN HE FIREDS BOTH HARDY AND GLENN.  BAKC TO RTHE JOB CENTRE HE GOES ROFL

THE WELLNESS TESTERSD FINISHER IS POKE OF DEATH AS DEMONSTRATED 8========================D

WELLNESS MAN GETS A MIC.  WATCH OUT EVERYONE COS IVE GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM ALSO ID LIKE TO SAY I HATE BALD PEOPLE![/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

OMGOGKMOTHGMOGDGOKMGOMGOHMGOMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMOGMGMGOGMGOMGOGG

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

y6t5fr4g67yhjufrd4etgyhjukimytrtgyhjikuytgf5drgv ymjuljkinuhvg ftbh njmh.e y .mm njb lh.cvvg,í ghyt8cf v

7tb vuyh7jt65rgfuji9pkuhjyrgftvjnmkil;.kljit6grf5rft5gjuhmk;ploiuj8yutyg65yuh7jiuj99olkjuhygytn hjm, ll;.jkmuhygbttfgvrtfrgghyunkll;l,kj mnuhgytbfftrgvfgvbthb njjkl,;./'' cfddcfgbhjhvfdgbnhk,sxdfnhamsgfngrfsongfsnfbgsnlgew noivd lewoun v onwr eav ujlfdsr vg sebgj bvljxnb9udfsb j jsdigbn kvnuedrfnoboijdihgm., iarng xj osdiojkxdj jizjbsnjln\soj eghokl4396 83vgh 8ouehgkjoiuthjlk nboaerwht ohdfio jgprgmhnbi0jehrgj nfdsouizhoui\oighp0erawhgl bnfojxs\hgs0vhos\erhwoithgknds\iouhtrfrorororororooooooornrfdeg iureohgouhdudzhw89\ euhthfdnfdnjdbfnjdbfnksgfknjihfdjisgijhfdknbvknlrd o bohrihgviohwr4egivb ireh\ gbie\rwhtgju

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

omg i just creamed my self again and chris beniot is back from the dead better hope he aint got any kids left or there pretty screwed really

[/quote]

[/quote]

as well as chris beniot commits suicide again  but kills vicki guerreo which pisses edge off

[/quote]

[/quote]

and then the playboy monster chases after jon otsemobor who runs away really fast half way home then gets bored and stops remind you of carrow road anybody?

[/quote]

Semi gets his attitude ajusted and goers back to crewe who get relegated to leaugue too

Mweanwh8iel back on smakc-dow khali and umanga aet a kid

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Semi gets his attitude ajusted and goers back to crewe who get relegated to leaugue too

[/quote]

well i can garentee it wernt chris beniots kid meanwhile at carrow road delia made a pie

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well i can garentee it wernt chris beniots kid meanwhile at carrow road delia made a pie

[/quote]

Meanwhile in scary m,pvie a dude picks up a foine and goes "Hey pick up da fione"

Da guy replis "Wassssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuPA!

On other nmews sd ended with a tag match that was shite so i cba to talk bout it

Also Ot the mball city

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Meanwhile in scary m,pvie a dude picks up a foine and goes "Hey pick up da fione"

Da guy replis "Wassssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuPA!

On other nmews sd ended with a tag match that was shite so i cba to talk bout it

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

n00ww its timez ford southparkz  for the entire show timmmy goes:TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MY

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

n00ww its timez ford southparkz  for the entire show timmmy goes:TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MY

[/quote]

i DONT LIKE bRYNAN GUN COS HES RTEALLY NOT COOL AND HES ONLY THERE COS HES POOR

JORDI MURREL SMEELSLS LOL

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

YEAH HE DOES SO DOES FRANCESCA MULCRONE BUT SHES A BIT OF A WHORE

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ring ring ing ring ring babababanananana fonr!!!!!! [:D][:P][:(][:(][:^)][O][|-)][:$][:D][:P][6]

moOON NMAN

[8][6][:#][6][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

OMMMOMGOMGGIKMGOGMGOGMGGMOGMGMG#

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ring ring ing ring ring babababanananana fonr!!!!!! [:D][:P][:(][:(][:^)][O][|-)][:$][:D][:P][6]

moOON NMAN
[/quote]

ILOVECHESSSE AND PIE[:P][:D][:P][:S][:$]

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][8][6][:#][6][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Meanwhile Flair has a heart attck and Taker wins by default[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

moOON NMAN [/quote]

[/quote]

IF YOU WANT US BANNED SIGN THE PETITION AT:

WWW.TINYURL.COM/WASSUP

WERRE YTHRE TEAM, TIN AINTELL AEGEEN ANF EWE GOET THE WRLD BEZT FOOTWNETOGN TWLAME

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][8][6][:#][6][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

moOON NMAN [/quote]

[/quote]

WWW.TINYURL.COM/WASSUP

WERRE YTHRE TEAM, TIN AINTELL AEGEEN ANF EWE GOET THE WRLD BEZT FOOTWNETOGN TWLAME[/quote]

NNORIWVH CITYRRT IS outir naksrnmeo

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][8][6][:#][6][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

moOON NMAN [/quote]

[/quote]

WWW.TINYURL.COM/WASSUP

WERRE YTHRE TEAM, TIN AINTELL AEGEEN ANF EWE GOET THE WRLD BEZT FOOTWNETOGN TWLAME[/quote]

[/quote]

DEAR DIARY,

TODSAY WAS TEH GOOD FDAY 4 SUM BUT NOT 4 OVERS.  i SEE THI AS A LEARNING CURVE FOR THE NORWICH FANS TO GET A LYFE AND NOT SPEND ALL THERE TIME POSTING ABSOLUTE BUM FLUFF ON A FORUM WHEN THEY COULD BE HELP ERAN MONEY TOG IVE TO THE TEAM.

FROM JORDI M

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][8][6][:#][6][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

moOON NMAN [/quote]

[/quote]

WWW.TINYURL.COM/WASSUP

[/quote]

DEAR DIARY,

TODSAY WAS TEH GOOD FDAY 4 SUM BUT NOT 4 OVERS.  i SEE THI AS A LEARNING CURVE FOR THE NORWICH FANS TO GET A LYFE AND NOT SPEND ALL THERE TIME POSTING ABSOLUTE BUM FLUFF ON A FORUM WHEN THEY COULD BE HELP ERAN MONEY TOG IVE TO THE TEAM.

FROM JORDI M

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][8][6][:#][6][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Also Ot the mball city

[/quote]

MY

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

moOON NMAN [/quote]

[/quote]

WWW.TINYURL.COM/WASSUP

[/quote]

DEAR DIARY,

FROM JORDI M
[/quote]

DEAR JORDI M

IAGEREE WITH YOU ABPUT TODAI RI THINK IT HAS BEE4EM QUITE A GPOOD DAY NBUT NORWICH ARE STILL HAVE A REALLLY BALD MANAGE

FROM FRANCESCA MULCRONE

[quote user="jbghost"]If any of you post on the offy board you will be well aware of LQ and the informed debate and info she brings to that board. Nice to see it on here for a change.[/quote]

....and also a member of the SCG.....I miss her.[U][:''(]

I assume some pillocks are using school computers going by the childish ramblings of the binners on this thread, or maybe they are just bored of sleeping with members of there family?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"] they lack the guidance and self drive to do so every week.[/quote]

Then they should be sacked. Contract terminated.