Sign in to follow this  
ncfc_board=no_ambition

DELIA OUT!!!!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="jbghost"]

Stick with this sad old woman and we wont have a club anyway in a few more years

I think you meant to say "stick with this woman and we might just have a club in a few years"

You throw all the childish insults you want but she is the only hope we have of staying in business at present. Without her £2,000,000 a year handouts we can''t survive.

I can''t see anyone else knocking at the door to put money into the club. And please don''t mention Cullum again.

[/quote]

The evidence so far suggests you may be correct.  Hopefully investors will turn up when things get better but until they do I think you have to tolerate what you have however uncomfortable that may be for many people.

[/quote]

Trounle is Cam not many of the idiots on here can see that from behind their poisonous keyboards. At least when you talk to fans at home and away games you get a totally differnt view fom the minority on here.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="jbghost"]

Stick with this sad old woman and we wont have a club anyway in a few more years

I think you meant to say "stick with this woman and we might just have a club in a few years"

You throw all the childish insults you want but she is the only hope we have of staying in business at present. Without her £2,000,000 a year handouts we can''t survive.

I can''t see anyone else knocking at the door to put money into the club. And please don''t mention Cullum again.

[/quote]

The evidence so far suggests you may be correct.  Hopefully investors will turn up when things get better but until they do I think you have to tolerate what you have however uncomfortable that may be for many people.

[/quote]

Even IF Cullum took the reins, he still wouldn''t pump in enough money, there is just no pleasing some people.

[quote user="LQ"]  ......... but I''ll do it again to save my mate Mr Cullum''s breath...

[/quote]Are you being serious?????I''m intrigued. Do tell.

[quote user="LQ"]That''s the problem isn''t it, Rupethebear?

Whenever I''ve asked anyone who has said "Delia Out", who will replace her I get the same answer...

"Someone will buy us".

Yeah right. That "someone" hasn''t managed to put his or her hand up yet. But hey, someone will buy us!

Unless one has the relevant millions to keep plowing in to the club coffers I would suggest that Delia Out is the very last thing anyone should be calling for at this moment.
[/quote]

It''s not a popular opinion of course but I do think it a practical one.  There''s nothing wrong with getting rid of a board PROVIDED you have people lined up to take their place and with the finances in place.

Whenever a club is underperforming or having a sustained bad patch you can read it on message boards all over the country, league and non league.

Thing is that fans are full of passion but if you let your heart consistently rule your head in business I think you''d almost certainly go bust!

And like it or not football in this day and age is a business as well as being a passion (as always) for the fans.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"][quote user="Rupethebear"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Stick with Smith and you will be happy with mid table League 1 next season , that woman has ruined this football club and she should be hounded out just like Chase was for a lot less.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Stick with this sad old woman and we wont have a club anyway in a few more years .
[/quote]

What do you mean stick with her? It''s not a question of sticking with her. .........As if we have a choice!!!!!!!!!!! But I agree that she must be very sad now. Her policy seems to be based on blind faith alone. With hindsight she should''ve sold out while our stock was high and now she has dug a big hole for herself and would get out if she could but she can''t, so she must be very sad indeed. 

Chase didn''t reveal the true extent of our financial situation, not even to his manager. He was hounded out because nobody could understand why he was shipping out our best players and everyone assumed he was lining his own pockets while the club was going down the pan. I don''t share the hatred for Delia but a certain amount of sympathy for a dream turned sour.

It''s not just her dream I think.  If you look at it, three teams every season now come down from the Premier with millions to spend.

You can say that you blew your parachute stuff (and I''m not qualified to say but assume that is right) but if you and countless other clubs fail to make it back up you will be stuffed by each three in the future.  Each and every season.

And eventually you will be forced out of your League as will other clubs in your League who don''t make it into the Premier.  It''s only a matter of time in my view.

The FA don''t care and the initials are appropriate.

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="ncfc_boardarebrilliant"]

Picture: Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones.

Thanks for everything Delia and Michael but its time to wave goodbye!

You have done all you can but your little old Norwich perception has ruined us!! Please dont destroy our club anymore!

[/quote]Binner Alert!!!![/quote]

The Bird on the right is well sexy. Anyone got her phone number? She can toss my salad anyday

[/quote]LOL

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I''ve got her phone numbers. Should I put them on Ebay?[:D]

What should be my starting bid? [;)]

[/quote]

I''m a bit skint at the moment, but I''ve got some cookery books if you''re interested in them Cam, by some woman called... hang on...[:$]

This is a pointless arguement. Until there is an alternative there is nothing to discuss. When, and only when, there is a choice then there is something to debate.

Come on folks open your eyes. Everyday I go walking the streets I see people sitting by the railings with a scruffy dog and a sign around their neck. It usually says something like " I have greater than 50 million quid sitting in a bank which I am happy to use to buy a football club because I''m bored just tearing up my banknotes and stuffing them down the loo. The economy isn''t in global recession, I haven''t lost most of my fortune in banking collapses and fraudulent investment schemes, consumer demand is healthy and property values aren''t tumbling through the floor. There are many of us poor unfortunates with nowhere to spend our cash. I''m an orange. Wibble"

But then of course the grass is always greener in weirdo magic land.

Delio Out. Hobo In.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

Come on folks open your eyes. Everyday I go walking the streets I see people sitting by the railings with a scruffy dog and a sign around their neck. It usually says something like " I have greater than 50 million quid sitting in a bank which I am happy to use to buy a football club because I''m bored just tearing up my banknotes and stuffing them down the loo. The economy isn''t in global recession, I haven''t lost most of my fortune in banking collapses and fraudulent investment schemes, consumer demand is healthy and property values aren''t tumbling through the floor. There are many of us poor unfortunates with nowhere to spend our cash. I''m an orange. Wibble"

Delio Out. Hobo In.

[/quote]

Look carefully at the photo please Tumbleweed. He ain''t sat by any railings, thats the stadium, and I can''t see too clearly but i''m not sure if it''s a scruufy dog beside him.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

Delio Out. Hobo In.

[/quote]

The sad thing is there are probably some, having read that, who are now scouring the St Stephens underpass for the next Peter Cullum. And there''s as much chance of him hanging out down there as there ever was of him investing in the club.

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

How very dare you speak so much sense in one post!

Is it just me or is this messageboard slowly dying a bit more every day?

And why is We8WBA banned and other football-related posts erased when these two clowns can swamp a whole thread with references to drugs, rape, AIDS, ejaculation and wrestling?

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

And why is We8WBA banned and other football-related posts erased when these two clowns can swamp a whole thread with references to drugs, rape, AIDS, ejaculation and wrestling?

[/quote]

I have no idea  [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[/quote]

I have no idea  [:|]

[/quote]

cause in the forum terms&conditions theres nothing about spam so gutted tbh

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

[quote user="Dr. Downs"]*Jeff Hardy comes out*

OMG this weed is so good!

Anyways, i want my WWE Title bavck NOQWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Also some spliffs

So whoiever the WWE CHamp is (I dont actulyl watch wrestling) come out here and ill pin you!

[/quote]

OMMMOMGOMGGIKMGOGMGOGMGGMOGMGMG

I THINK I JUST CREAMED MY SELF[:O]

*OMG OUT COMES THE WWE CHAMPION GLEN ROEDER AFTER HIS FAILED    MANAGERIAL CAREER HE BECAME A WRESTLER AND EVERYONE FELT SORRY FOR HIM AND GAVE HIM A CHAMPIONSHIP*

GLEN: I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE TO A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH LETS GET IT ONNNNN! AND CAN I HAVE ONE OF THOSE SPLIFFS

[/quote]

*A WELLNESS TESTER COMES OUT.  sTABBS BOTH WITH A NEEDLES MAKING RHME PASS OUT.  HE PINS ROADER AND IS THE WWE CHAMP OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOGM.  tHEN HE FIREDS BOTH HARDY AND GLENN.  BAKC TO RTHE JOB CENTRE HE GOES ROFL

THE WELLNESS TESTERSD FINISHER IS POKE OF DEATH AS DEMONSTRATED 8========================D

WELLNESS MAN GETS A MIC.  WATCH OUT EVERYONE COS IVE GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM ALSO ID LIKE TO SAY I HATE BALD PEOPLE![/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

SO YOU HATE BALD PEOPLE DO YA? COME ERE AN SAY THAT

*WELLNESSMAN WALKS DOWN TO SCSA*

OMGOGKMOTHGMOGDGOKMGOMGOHMGOMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMOGMGMGOGMGOMGOGG

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

OMG I JUST CREAMED MY PANTS AND IT DONT SMELL GOOD

[/quote]

A downer comes down to the ring and gets a mic

TIMMY!¬!!!

y6t5fr4g67yhjufrd4etgyhjukimytrtgyhjikuytgf5drgv ymjuljkinuhvg ftbh njmh.e y .mm njb lh.cvvg,í ghyt8cf v

7tb vuyh7jt65rgfuji9pkuhjyrgftvjnmkil;.kljit6grf5rft5gjuhmk;ploiuj8yutyg65yuh7jiuj99olkjuhygytn hjm, ll;.jkmuhygbttfgvrtfrgghyunkll;l,kj mnuhgytbfftrgvfgvbthb njjkl,;./'' cfddcfgbhjhvfdgbnhk,sxdfnhamsgfngrfsongfsnfbgsnlgew noivd lewoun v onwr eav ujlfdsr vg sebgj bvljxnb9udfsb j jsdigbn kvnuedrfnoboijdihgm., iarng xj osdiojkxdj jizjbsnjln\soj eghokl4396 83vgh 8ouehgkjoiuthjlk nboaerwht ohdfio jgprgmhnbi0jehrgj nfdsouizhoui\oighp0erawhgl bnfojxs\hgs0vhos\erhwoithgknds\iouhtrfrorororororooooooornrfdeg iureohgouhdudzhw89\ euhthfdnfdnjdbfnjdbfnksgfknjihfdjisgijhfdknbvknlrd o bohrihgviohwr4egivb ireh\ gbie\rwhtgju

[/quote]

some crazy ass fool come out and kills the downer and everyone cheers!

then he rapes the refreee and gives him aids

[/quote]

Well be back later[/quote]

wer back after our quick break for the wrestler to take there steriods[:)]

and out comes the undertaker with his motorcycle once again:)

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

So whoiever the WWE CHamp is (I dont actulyl watch wrestling) come out here and ill pin you!

[/quote]

*OMG OUT COMES THE WWE CHAMPION GLEN ROEDER AFTER HIS FAILED    MANAGERIAL CAREER HE BECAME A WRESTLER AND EVERYONE FELT SORRY FOR HIM AND GAVE HIM A CHAMPIONSHIP*

GLEN: I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE TO A WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH LETS GET IT ONNNNN! AND CAN I HAVE ONE OF THOSE SPLIFFS

[/quote]

*A WELLNESS TESTER COMES OUT.  sTABBS BOTH WITH A NEEDLES MAKING RHME PASS OUT.  HE PINS ROADER AND IS THE WWE CHAMP OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOGM.  tHEN HE FIREDS BOTH HARDY AND GLENN.  BAKC TO RTHE JOB CENTRE HE GOES ROFL

THE WELLNESS TESTERSD FINISHER IS POKE OF DEATH AS DEMONSTRATED 8========================D

WELLNESS MAN GETS A MIC.  WATCH OUT EVERYONE COS IVE GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM ALSO ID LIKE TO SAY I HATE BALD PEOPLE![/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

OMGOGKMOTHGMOGDGOKMGOMGOHMGOMOGMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOGMOGMOGMGMGOGMGOMGOGG

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

y6t5fr4g67yhjufrd4etgyhjukimytrtgyhjikuytgf5drgv ymjuljkinuhvg ftbh njmh.e y .mm njb lh.cvvg,í ghyt8cf v

7tb vuyh7jt65rgfuji9pkuhjyrgftvjnmkil;.kljit6grf5rft5gjuhmk;ploiuj8yutyg65yuh7jiuj99olkjuhygytn hjm, ll;.jkmuhygbttfgvrtfrgghyunkll;l,kj mnuhgytbfftrgvfgvbthb njjkl,;./'' cfddcfgbhjhvfdgbnhk,sxdfnhamsgfngrfsongfsnfbgsnlgew noivd lewoun v onwr eav ujlfdsr vg sebgj bvljxnb9udfsb j jsdigbn kvnuedrfnoboijdihgm., iarng xj osdiojkxdj jizjbsnjln\soj eghokl4396 83vgh 8ouehgkjoiuthjlk nboaerwht ohdfio jgprgmhnbi0jehrgj nfdsouizhoui\oighp0erawhgl bnfojxs\hgs0vhos\erhwoithgknds\iouhtrfrorororororooooooornrfdeg iureohgouhdudzhw89\ euhthfdnfdnjdbfnjdbfnksgfknjihfdjisgijhfdknbvknlrd o bohrihgviohwr4egivb ireh\ gbie\rwhtgju

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ROllin Rollin Rollin Rollin

L I MP BIZCIT IZ RIGHT ERE EVRYBODI PUT UR HANDZ IN DE AIRZ!

omgomgomgomgomgomogmogmogmogmOGMOGMOGMOAGMOGMOGM CAN IT BE HIM????????

60YEAH OLD RIC FLAIR IZ BACK AND HIS MAN BOOOOBIES ARE HANGIN LOWER DAN EVAR!

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

omg i just creamed my self again and chris beniot is back from the dead better hope he aint got any kids left or there pretty screwed really

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

omg i just creamed my self again and chris beniot is back from the dead better hope he aint got any kids left or there pretty screwed really

[/quote]

CHANGE YOUR GOD DAMN TROUSERS MAN!!!!

Meanwhile Flair has a heart attck and Taker wins by default

[quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

as well as chris beniot commits suicide again  but kills vicki guerreo which pisses edge off

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[/quote]

I''m suspisious of some of these ''new'' posters Chunky, there was an LQ pro board poster on the Offy site, not sure if its the same demented woman though. 

[quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"][quote user="Dr. Downs"][quote user="mongooseboyisback"]

Also some spliffs

[/quote]

[/quote]

*HERE COMES SCSA*

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

[/quote]

TIMMY!¬!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

as well as chris beniot commits suicide again  but kills vicki guerreo which pisses edge off

[/quote]

In his fury edge imploads into a puddle of his own excirment.

Manewhile in the ring Kung Fu Naki gets killed by the Playboy monster!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[/quote]

I''m suspisious of some of these ''new'' posters Chunky, there was an LQ pro board poster on the Offy site, not sure if its the same demented woman though. 

[/quote]

[}]  Do you like pie?