Sign in to follow this  
ncfc_board=no_ambition

DELIA OUT!!!!

Spot on but I think it is too late the irretrievable damage has been done and did you read Doomcasters article in the EDP pass me a bucket please and him his P45!!

[quote]Thanks for everything Delia and Michael but its time to wave goodbye!

You have done all you can but your little old Norwich perception has ruined us!! Please dont destroy our club anymore![/quote]

I think delia has accepted that she isn''t able to achieve what we (or she) wants for the club. But we need some alternatives. If I had a few spare million (or a spare hundred million) I''d give it a try....  :p

we are all stuck with each other,she must be pulling her hair out having thrown shedloads of cash down ahole over the years. Itwill be easier to sell one of our banks rather than NCFC noone with sense will want to put cash in. We need to go back to youth and sound buys from lower leagues,get rid of the army of hangers on and cut this stupid wage bill

Your right, the damage has been done. Its just getting worse. The part of the article that sums the board up for me is the part where the playing budget is double what a club with the supporter base that Norwich enjoys should expect..... How negative is that? We have bigger crowds and more supporters than 90% of the championship. How can we have a wage bill of 8 million? We dont even own hardly any of our players. The board have got it all wrong and have obviously paid riducolous amounts of money on players.

[quote user="ncfc_boardarebrilliant"]

Picture: Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones.

Thanks for everything Delia and Michael but its time to wave goodbye!

You have done all you can but your little old Norwich perception has ruined us!! Please dont destroy our club anymore!

[/quote]Binner Alert!!!!

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="ncfc_boardarebrilliant"]

Picture: Delia Smith and Michael Wynn-Jones.

Thanks for everything Delia and Michael but its time to wave goodbye!

You have done all you can but your little old Norwich perception has ruined us!! Please dont destroy our club anymore!

[/quote]Binner Alert!!!![/quote]

The Bird on the right is well sexy. Anyone got her phone number? She can toss my salad anyday

That''s the problem isn''t it, Rupethebear?Whenever I''ve asked anyone who has said "Delia Out", who will replace her I get the same answer..."Someone will buy us".Yeah right. That "someone" hasn''t managed to put his or her hand up yet. But hey, someone will buy us!Unless one has the relevant millions to keep plowing in to the club coffers I would suggest that Delia Out is the very last thing anyone should be calling for at this moment.

Everybody thought somebody would buy Woolworths but no one did.......let''s get real....money is tight there are no sugar dadies waiting with pockets of gold....until that happens Delia is doing her best.

Like everybody she has made mistakes but no one can deny she doesn''t put 100% into this football club, get off her back and support the team.

[quote user="LQ"]That''s the problem isn''t it, Rupethebear?

Whenever I''ve asked anyone who has said "Delia Out", who will replace her I get the same answer...

"Someone will buy us".

Yeah right. That "someone" hasn''t managed to put his or her hand up yet. But hey, someone will buy us!

Unless one has the relevant millions to keep plowing in to the club coffers I would suggest that Delia Out is the very last thing anyone should be calling for at this moment.
[/quote]Well Cullum was interested before Smith sent him packing. She should have taken the money in the summer. Never mind though, weve got a lovely tv personality in charge and shes really nice.

Well said LQ!

All well and good people calling for Delia''s head but there has to be a replacement before any change can happen. Until then we must all back the boys in a bid to beat the drop.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Please tell me who will replace her??????[/quote]

Bernard Matthews[;)]

And regarding Delia, throw her to the dogs[:O][:@]

[/quote]

I''d rule Mr Matthews out if I were you.  He''s just got another dose of Bootiful Bird Flu at two plants. [+o(]

[quote user="Prudence"][quote user="LQ"]That''s the problem isn''t it, Rupethebear?

Whenever I''ve asked anyone who has said "Delia Out", who will replace her I get the same answer...

"Someone will buy us".

Yeah right. That "someone" hasn''t managed to put his or her hand up yet. But hey, someone will buy us!

Unless one has the relevant millions to keep plowing in to the club coffers I would suggest that Delia Out is the very last thing anyone should be calling for at this moment.
[/quote]Well Cullum was interested before Smith sent him packing. She should have taken the money in the summer. Never mind though, weve got a lovely tv personality in charge and shes really nice.[/quote]

Cullum was using the EDP for a PR game........he was trying to get the club on the cheap as a buyer that''s a good tactic for a business but it has divided our City!

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Bernard Matthews[;)]

[/quote]

I''d rule Mr Matthews out if I were you.  He''s just got another dose of Bootiful Bird Flu at two plants. [+o(]

[/quote]

WHAT, I have just had Turkey Drummers for my tea[:O][:|][+o(][:''(]

Seriously guys, I don''t know how many times this needs saying but I''ll do it again to save my mate Mr Cullum''s breath...He never made an offer. He saw what the continual demands were and he walked away. No-one chased him off. He walked.End of story.Made him a hero of sorts though I suppose?But I''ll say this again too - no-one is jumping around with millions in their mitts, waiting to buy us. It''s just not happening. Delia''s is not the back you need to be on.

Are our players the cheapest option?

Are our players incapable of performing?

Are our players capable of consistency?

No  - to all of these.

The squad is good enough to compete with the best teams in the league,  they lack the guidance and self drive to do so every week.

We have a squad,  but no team.  And that is a player staff issue.  Always has been and always will be.  

Stick with Smith and you will be happy with mid table League 1 next season , that woman has ruined this football club and she should be hounded out just like Chase was for a lot less.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Stick with Smith and you will be happy with mid table League 1 next season , that woman has ruined this football club and she should be hounded out just like Chase was for a lot less.
[/quote]

Fine hound her out....then what...are you taking over....have you got the cash to invest......cos if you haven''t got a plan B then we are stuffed!!!

[quote user="OTBC11"]

Well said LQ!

All well and good people calling for Delia''s head but there has to be a replacement before any change can happen. Until then we must all back the boys in a bid to beat the drop.

Back the boys? I''ve been doing this all bloody season and it has not worked too well so far has it?

[/quote]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Bernard Matthews[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WHAT, I have just had Turkey Drummers for my tea[:O][:|][+o(][:''(]

[/quote]

Relax.  Low risk to human versions apparently but if you feel a bit unwell later on you can always email me. [:D] 

Sales dropped 62 per cent the last time and they''ve still not recovered. 

I admire your loyalty.[;)]

Hungary got the blame last time but I think BOARD OUT!!!!!

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=NewsSplash&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED26%20Feb%202009%2013%3A05%3A42%3A837

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Stick with Smith and you will be happy with mid table League 1 next season , that woman has ruined this football club and she should be hounded out just like Chase was for a lot less.[/quote]

Fine hound her out....then what...are you taking over....have you got the cash to invest......cos if you haven''t got a plan B then we are stuffed!!!

[/quote]Stick with this sad old woman and we wont have a club anyway in a few more years .

Stick with this sad old woman and we wont have a club anyway in a few more years

I think you meant to say "stick with this woman and we might just have a club in a few years"

You throw all the childish insults you want but she is the only hope we have of staying in business at present. Without her £2,000,000 a year handouts we can''t survive.

I can''t see anyone else knocking at the door to put money into the club. And please don''t mention Cullum again.

Absolutely - how dare this sad old woman put millions into our club every year! How very dare she!!!For goodness sake, be as angry as you like about where we are (lord knows I am) but insulting and admonishing the only person who stands between us and that football stadium in the sky is not the way to go about things really, is it?

[quote user="jbghost"]

Stick with this sad old woman and we wont have a club anyway in a few more years

I think you meant to say "stick with this woman and we might just have a club in a few years"

You throw all the childish insults you want but she is the only hope we have of staying in business at present. Without her £2,000,000 a year handouts we can''t survive.

I can''t see anyone else knocking at the door to put money into the club. And please don''t mention Cullum again.

[/quote]

The evidence so far suggests you may be correct.  Hopefully investors will turn up when things get better but until they do I think you have to tolerate what you have however uncomfortable that may be for many people.