Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS COVENTRY***

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

Not our season is it? Was looking at the live league table. We are second bottom and looking buried. The tragedy is that our goals for is actually respectable...our goals against isnt THAT bad in comparison to others. We have just been on the wrong side of evenly contested games time and again this season...and that is going to kill us. Tragic as I do not think the team is actually showing the sum of its parts. IN honesty we are bottom half side...but not bottom three. Still looks like we WILL go down in any case

[/quote]

Is it me vicar or do we seem to be playing the team in form most weeks??

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Its not you. Luck has been against us in lots of ways....looking very bleak for any Norwich fan right now[/quote]

Vicar as a man of the cloth you surely can`t believe in luck (isn`t that akin to fate???) deep theological connatations associated with those topics I feel !!![;)]

[quote user="Mutley"]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Its not you. Luck has been against us in lots of ways....looking very bleak for any Norwich fan right now[/quote]

Vicar as a man of the cloth you surely can`t believe in luck (isn`t that akin to fate???) deep theological connatations associated with those topics I feel !!![;)]

[/quote]Maybe cicumstances as opposed to luck.

Just been boo''d (spelling?) off.

[quote user="cambscanary"]and now its forests turn........................................this couldn''t be a lot worse!!![/quote]

I know, it is truely shocking so far, pretty much all the results are bad, I couldn''t have imagined this.

Fingers crossed for a few score changes.

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="cambscanary"]and now its forests turn........................................this couldn''t be a lot worse!!![/quote]

I know, it is truely shocking so far, pretty much all the results are bad, I couldn''t have imagined this.

Fingers crossed for a few score changes.

[/quote]

It would seem all the teams around us know how to grind out a result something we are sadly lacking in.  Prove me wrong boys and get the win

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]So how are we actually playing?
Dont have an FM radio so can''t listen to it on the radio.
[/quote]

Worse than the opposition as usual! [:(]

with this and other results it is looking really bleak, I would be surprised if we could get out of this now, I feel very pessamistic.

I can''t believe some of the results i''m seeing today, all of the teams around us are winning includeing Forrest, when we were all banking on a Reading home win!

It feels like Norwich City vs the rest of the world at the minute and were takeing a battering!

This was THE match that we had to win. It''s over for us now. Far too many home defeats