Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD VS COVENTRY***

Coventry in superb form of late.....really cant see much more than a point.an unbiased family member went to watch the game against Burnley (my dad: a wolves fan for his sins!), and he said he was amazed at the total lack of fight and realisation in the payers of what a dire position we are in.If we are to beat Coventry, then im sure of one thing and that is that every player needs to put in the kind of commitment to the shirt that the thousands of fans have done over the last 3 seasons of dire football.OTBCAnd pull your fingers out.....

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]already? whens the game? sat as usual?anyway, i''m going for 2-1 with Cort and Hoolahan amongst the goals[/quote]People try to create it as early as possible because they want their thread to be the official one. [:|]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]already? whens the game? sat as usual?

anyway, i''m going for 2-1 with Cort and Hoolahan amongst the goals
[/quote]
People try to create it as early as possible because they want their thread to be the official one. [:|]
[/quote]

How can you have an official match thread on a Thursday when there''s no team news to start it off??

There''s only one official match thread and thats the one that Pete (web team) used to do on a Sat at 2pm which included the team lineups and the link for the text to follow.

its like a bunch of school kids now - my threads official yours isn''tyeah but my thread was first!yeah but mines got more views than yours!mines got more people telling me only pete can do it than yours!can we just have the match thread started on saturday by pete and stop this thursday thread starting.Else i''m going to go ahead and start the champions league final official match thread for when we eventually dominate the world.

also i believe we had this conversation last week.

well it''s Friday night, well actually Saturday morning and i''ve a had a couple of light ales and 2 rather large glasses of Metaxa and i''m feeling confident that we will win.

I just hope I wake up with similar optimism. *Please make my Saturday afternoon enjoyable, please.

* FAO of any consciencious players that may be reading this website.

Bet365 match odds...Norwich 6/5Draw 23/10Coventry 23/10Find it slightly strange how we are such clear favourites! I''m sure for the Burnley game the odds were either the same on either team winning or they were slight favourites... From a neutral point of view 23/10 on Cov doesn''t look bad at all.

[quote user="Lewie Roeder''s revolution"]3:1 to city Daley to score first then croft and carl cort 40 yard top right!

3 goals in the last 5 minutes then as I don''t see Daley getting on before then (hope I''m wrong though)

[quote user="Polar"]its like a bunch of school kids now -
my threads official yours isn''t
yeah but my thread was first!
yeah but mines got more views than yours!
mines got more people telling me only pete can do it than yours!

can we just have the match thread started on saturday by pete and stop this thursday thread starting.
Else i''m going to go ahead and start the champions league final official match thread for when we eventually dominate the world.

also i believe we had this conversation last week.
[/quote]

i start one at 1pm on saturdays!

the kids that go on here to mess  about just spoil it and want to get the most replys!

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="Polar"]its like a bunch of school kids now - my threads official yours isn''tyeah but my thread was first!yeah but mines got more views than yours!mines got more people telling me only pete can do it than yours!can we just have the match thread started on saturday by pete and stop this thursday thread starting.Else i''m going to go ahead and start the champions league final official match thread for when we eventually dominate the world.

also i believe we had this conversation last week.[/quote]

i start one at 1pm on saturdays!

the kids that go on here to mess  about just spoil it and want to get the most replys!

[/quote]Good for you [:^)] Neither of these threads should really exist, and I hope Pete merges them.  Why bother starting another one Original?  That''s just as pathetic as "the kids" who "spoil it" for you.

Afternoon all. Strewth its quiet on here this aft. Not looking too shiny, Plymouth, saints and Watford all winning!!! Ouch!!!

Got a Norwich shirt for my birthday today and opened the wrapping to see the Norwich carrier bag so guessed what it was and said to my daughter whats it got on the back ''We are crap''  and lo and behold we are losing again and all the others are winning - We are going down and nothing goin to stop it - basically ''we are crap'' 

I give up, I''m not going to check the score now until full time in hope that we somehow produce an unlikely comeback.

[quote user="Mutley"]Afternoon all. Strewth its quiet on here this aft. Not looking too shiny, Plymouth, saints and Watford all winning!!! Ouch!!![/quote]

Barnsley now 1-0 up. Fantastic can my afternoon get any better, Come on city, sort it out!!!!

Dont like to harp on about this but the biggest dagger we had put through this club was when the ''Rat'' let Huckerby go - that man did not care about this club otherwise Hux would have been the first name on the sheet - sorry but ''the rat'' will always go down in History for me as one of the men that destroyed this season 

Not our season is it? Was looking at the live league table. We are second bottom and looking buried. The tragedy is that our goals for is actually respectable...our goals against isnt THAT bad in comparison to others. We have just been on the wrong side of evenly contested games time and again this season...and that is going to kill us. Tragic as I do not think the team is actually showing the sum of its parts. IN honesty we are bottom half side...but not bottom three. Still looks like we WILL go down in any case