Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

i was confident we'd stay up...

cureton misses again... a sitter... all around us, other teams are performing and winning.At time of writing norwich are 2-1 down and 2nd from bottom. i have NEVER been so disapointed in norwich city.  i hope we stay up, but i can''t see it. the boys dont seem to want it enough. i like delia but i fear for her if we go down. its shocking what''s happening to our team.

[quote user="The Chirp"]cureton misses again... a sitter... all around us, other teams are performing and winning.At time of writing norwich are 2-1 down and 2nd from bottom. i have NEVER been so disapointed in norwich city.  i hope we stay up, but i can''t see it. the boys dont seem to want it enough. i like delia but i fear for her if we go down. its shocking what''s happening to our team. [/quote]It''s funny, but i can''t help but feel that''s an understatement....Then again i don''t think it can quite be put into words.

wow. this really is depressing. the only thing cheering me up is watching liverpool throw the title away but not even that i really doing much to brighten the mood :(Throwing on Daley with 15 left......but why take cureton off? Way things are going we need 3 let alone 1 point.....

It''s not RIP is it. [;)]

We''ll just be playing football in a very unfamiliar environment next season. 1st round of the FA Cup, Johnstone''s Paint Trophy!

Isn''t that enough encouragement for our players to perform, the thought of playing in those two [:@].

i wouldn''t go that far but i just don''t know what''s going on. do they know how serious the situation is? such a let down. a draw isn''t good enough... a loss especially considering the other results is awful.

Depressing times indeed! (BLIMEY I HAVE LOST COUNT OF THE NUMBER OF TIMES A NORWICH CITY FAN HAS SAID THAT OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS!)

Can''t see us turning our season around now, it''s been a long run but it''s finally our time to go back to the third tier of English football.

Even if we lose every game from here to the end of the season I will NOT shed any blaim on Gunn, the damage was already done by Roeder and the Board before he even got to the helm.

yep. and sadly with the crazy world that is football these days they are also probably the highest paid norwich team in those 23yrs of support.Does any of them actually EARN their pay??

[quote user="6088m canary"]wow. this really is depressing. the only thing cheering me up is watching liverpool throw the title away but not even that i really doing much to brighten the mood :(Throwing on Daley with 15 left......but why take cureton off? Way things are going we need 3 let alone 1 point.....

[/quote]We are more likely to get 3points without Cureton f**king up at every opportunity. We are down now as far as I''m concerned. I have to lay the blame squarely at Cureton''s feet. I realise there are eleven men on the field, but the fact is Cureton has cost us more than enough points to stay up comfortably. Grounds has scored more than Cureton has. That should say it all. I am utterly convinced, we would have more chance of scoring if I was up front instead of Cureton. Useless midget c**t.

i know there are still a lot of games to play and points to pick up... it''s not over yet BUT.... to lose such an important game at home shows a lack of spine. i don''t blame gunn at all and hope he''s manager next season. perhaps norwich need a relegation to sort this deep rooted mess out. we need money we need to get the average players out. how many of them are hungry for it? rubbish.

it''s weird isn''t it... cureton has cureton twice all season. i honestly think i would have scored more upfront than him. he lacks conviction, confidence and concentration. he''s cost us and it isn''t acceptable.

I honestly think we''d be better off playing one of the academy kids up front than Cureton. Some young, fast-paced kid with hunger and attitude who wouldn''t miss every single opportunity.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Even if we lose every game from here to the end of the season I will NOT shed any blaim on Gunn, the damage was already done by Roeder and the Board before he even got to the helm.

[/quote]

Gunn is as calpable as everybody else. He shouldnt have begged for the job like he did.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[/quote]

Gunn is as calpable as everybody else. He shouldnt have begged for the job like he did.

[/quote]I will agree with you, if Cureton is even in the 16 on Tues then it is utterly terrifyingly naive of Gunn.

Mathematically were not down... but each game were getting closer and closer. Whilst other teams in the bottom are actually fighting for survival it appears that we are not. How can we lose at home? We now face 2 very tricky away games and the signs are not good.

Its sad times but thinking about it does it really come as a surprise. This has been on the cards for a few seasons.

Lets wait and see which NCFC player/staff comes up with ... well theres X number of cup finals to play. Im bored of the same story. If this is how we plan and play for cup finals and if we ever find ourselves at Wembley I have to question if it would be worth going.

When we first started struggling in the Championship I was constantly depressed and angry..... now I''m just numb. On Sunday Im in the company of three coventry supporters. How long in the day will it be before I start to cry.  

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Begged? He was offerd the job by a naive board because of an impressive first game in charge, yes he''s a naive and unexperianced manager but thefact still remains that he was takeing over a club with a league one bunch of players, of course he could do nout in january with our funds so he was in a lose lose situation the second he took the job.

Like I said the damage was already done by the Board and that tosser Roeder before Gunn was appointed manager.

Gunn was the best option to us. And i think he will take us forward... problem is he might need to go backwards before we go forwards. we cant keep changing our manager.