Sign in to follow this  
canaries

WE ARE DOWN NOW

It is painful, but can''t disagree with that.

This is the culmination of years of under investment and mis-management. [:@]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]We aren''t relegated. Get a grip FFS.[/quote]Yet........ Just a simple question Flashy, can you really see us getting the results to stay up now? Especially with the teams around us picking up results like that?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]We aren''t relegated. Get a grip FFS.
[/quote]

No we''re not. But it doesn''t look good when we lost at home to a bunch of midtable no bodies, and our rivals go away from home and win at Wolves and reading, and Southampton beat an in form Cardiff. We''re going down Lord Flashheart, and no amount of positive spin will convince me otherwise.

Gunn needs to come out fists swinging now. No more cuddling the players. He has to be nasty now and lose some friends. The majority of players in our team are simply not good enough at this level.

No idea. City are famously inconsistent. One week we''re beating Wolves, the next we''re losing to Swansea. If I thought I could call it I''d go and put a bet down at Ladbrooks. Still, we''re aren''t relegated, so whilst I share the frustration of those posting on this thread, I''m not willing to pretend it''s over when it isn''t. [Y]

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]We aren''t relegated. Get a grip FFS.
[/quote]

No we''re not. But it doesn''t look good when we lost at home to a bunch of midtable no bodies, and our rivals go away from home and win at Wolves and reading, and Southampton beat an in form Cardiff. We''re going down Lord Flashheart, and no amount of positive spin will convince me otherwise.

Gunn needs to come out fists swinging now. No more cuddling the players. He has to be nasty now and lose some friends. The majority of players in our team are simply not good enough at this level.

[/quote]

Gunn doesnt know what nasty is.

You know wat the worst thing is? We could be relegated at Ipswich 2 games before the end of the season with the way things have been going in recent weeks, the thought of that just makes me feel sick!!

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]You know wat the worst thing is? We could be relegated at Ipswich 2 games before the end of the season with the way things have been going in recent weeks, the thought of that just makes me feel sick!![/quote]

we will be down before then