Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Get used to League 1

Hello League 1 as I have said before we are not good enough for the Championship. Anyway perhaps League 1 will be better for us we may be able to score goals there. Dont anybody tell me about the board,Deliah etc etc we are just not good enough face it. This drop has been on the cards for the last 2 seasons. I find nothing now to be optomistic about as I cannot see us surviving.

We might as well go down this year. I feel that, if we were to survive then we would just be prolonging the inevitable.

At least we can (hopefully) re-build have have some success!

Now that i''m starting to get my head around the fact that it really is our time to go back to League 1, i''m startng to fell optimistc about the next season, now I know it''s noo guarantee we will come straight back up but atleast we will fight for it i''m sure of that, even if we did survive by the skin of our teeth this season we would have to do  it ll again next season, sooner or latter something has to give so maybe relegation is the only option to push for a better club in the long run.

[quote user="farley"]

We might as well go down this year. I feel that, if we were to survive then we would just be prolonging the inevitable.

At least we can (hopefully) re-build have have some success!

[/quote]Rebuild with what?

After today''s results i think that the the drop is more than likely, now we all have the tought of that dreadfull day when religation is confirmed. Let hope we can make a great escape!!!

Wait for the likes of Northampton, Crewe and Bradford to show more ambition than us next season. 

Unfortunately previous managers have not played some strikers etc they shoud have done instead of having them on the bench and now it is too late. Iam sorry I still think Cureton was a wasted transfer and I have never been a fan of Doherty either.