Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gotta say, 3 seasons of being utterly indifferent....and it''s at these times when Im thankful.Being a Norwich supporter over the last 4 seasons has been a most depressing and traumatic experience.

I blame the board, when a Club is flirting with Relegation you cannot give a novice a job because he is cheap to get you out -  too much expectation - they needed to bring in an Experienced Manager but chose to keep the fans off their back by employing a hero who will soon wish he never even taken the job

Who is too blame :

Players -  No - they are being led by a first time manager they lack the motivation and confidence to try something different

Manager - N o - he is a scapegoat, hired by the board on shirt buttons so if all goes tits up he gets blame

Board - Yes - If they really wanted the financial stability of Championship they should have employed an experienced manager to do the job

I see no way back...........how sad!

[quote user="Positive Yellow"]

I blame the board, when a Club is flirting with Relegation you cannot give a novice a job because he is cheap to get you out -  too much expectation - they needed to bring in an Experienced Manager but chose to keep the fans off their back by employing a hero who will soon wish he never even taken the job

Who is too blame :

Players -  No - they are being led by a first time manager they lack the motivation and confidence to try something different

Manager - N o - he is a scapegoat, hired by the board on shirt buttons so if all goes tits up he gets blame

Board - Yes - If they really wanted the financial stability of Championship they should have employed an experienced manager to do the job

I see no way back...........how sad!

[/quote]

what a load of crap. how can you say the players are not to blame. everyone is. i see nobody trying 100% to win for norwich city. death to them all. Allah! Allah!

For the first time ever, I agree with you Beaker. The players are the most to blame, although your death wish for them might be a tad harsh.