Sign in to follow this  
Captain Controversy

Totally fed up with this sorry excuse for a club

January 16th saw the board make a bold decision to sack the current manager. The only point in doing this was if they then employed someone better, or at least capable of helping the club beat the drop.Instead they employed someone woth zero experience to help sell season tickets. I''m starting to think we paid Barnsley to let us win ... (!)It was on that day that the club were effectively relegated. Just how are they going to get out of this. Looking at the remaining games we could up with just another few draws. Gunn and his ''legends; team are totally hopeless - why bring back a  proven bag of shit in Cureton, bring in average loan players but not bother to ever use them, preffering the exact same players that lost Roeder his job.Ive said a lot of stuff like this before on this board, but blind supporters on here will blame Roeder no matter what. Well, where are we now under Gunn. In the bottom 2, 4 points adrift of safety - by far our worst position since when Roeder came and miraculously saved us last year.I wish we had never got Roeder - not for the reasons most of you idiots have, but no one else would have saved us last year - and this major major dissapointment im feeling would have been nearly a whole year ago now. I honestly think today was my last visit to Carrow Road for a long time.

[quote user="Captain Controversy"]January 16th saw the board make a bold decision to sack the current manager. The only point in doing this was if they then employed someone better, or at least capable of helping the club beat the drop.
Instead they employed someone woth zero experience to help sell season tickets. I''m starting to think we paid Barnsley to let us win ... (!)
It was on that day that the club were effectively relegated. Just how are they going to get out of this. Looking at the remaining games we could up with just another few draws. Gunn and his ''legends; team are totally hopeless - why bring back a  proven bag of shit in Cureton, bring in average loan players but not bother to ever use them, preffering the exact same players that lost Roeder his job.

Ive said a lot of stuff like this before on this board, but blind supporters on here will blame Roeder no matter what. Well, where are we now under Gunn. In the bottom 2, 4 points adrift of safety - by far our worst position since when Roeder came and miraculously saved us last year.

I wish we had never got Roeder - not for the reasons most of you idiots have, but no one else would have saved us last year - and this major major dissapointment im feeling would have been nearly a whole year ago now.

I honestly think today was my last visit to Carrow Road for a long time.
[/quote]very sad to hear that... but if more people took a stand like this.. delia might just get the message...i know it wouldnt help the clubs finacial plight