Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

any one still thinking we are not relegated yet????

we may have games left but i truely cant see us getting enough points to survive...WE ARE AS GOOD AS DOWN(hate to say that)

a sad sad day for all NCFC fans....DELIA OUT!!!!!!!!

The attitude on and off the pitch seems to be that we''re resinged to relegation. thanks very f***ing much Norwich, what a horrible time to be a fan of the club

We''re not relegated until it is mathematically impossible to escape the bottom three. So, since I can count, I am firmly in the "it''s not over until it''s" over camp.[Y]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]just one question, why is it the board and Delias fault?
[/quote]are you for real???????? they appoint the managers...they allow the transfer funds...etc etc...you better get your tin hat on m8....oh wait i suppose its the fans fault????

There is not enough quality at the club to save us.

We have had two home games which I was hoping would deliver 4 points, sadly 1 is just not good enough.

We ARE going down.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]You''re such an optimist Lord Flashheart. How can you not be spitting mad tonight? I am.[/quote]Don''t get me wrong CP, I''m incredibly p*ssed off, but I think to concede to relegation now would show the lack of fighting spirit that I have been saying is lacking at Carrow Road. Consequently, I am not willing to say that it''s over until it''s over. [Y]

Completly agree with you!! I think we are down too .......... and yes i want Delia out along with the rest of the board, THEY have failed us!!!!!!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]just one question, why is it the board and Delias fault?
[/quote]

Dead right Ginger, "don''t they know it started in America".

My God Mr Pele, you have more exscuses than Gordon Brown.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]We''re not relegated until it is mathematically impossible to escape the bottom three. So, since I can count, I am firmly in the "it''s not over until it''s" over camp.[Y]
[/quote]

i must agree with you on everything Lord!!!

[:D]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]You''re such an optimist Lord Flashheart. How can you not be spitting mad tonight? I am.[/quote]

Don''t get me wrong CP, I''m incredibly p*ssed off, but I think to concede to relegation now would show the lack of fighting spirit that I have been saying is lacking at Carrow Road. Consequently, I am not willing to say that it''s over until it''s over. [Y]
[/quote]it this aimed at the fans or players??  as the fans have yet again been awesome

im usually never say never but its there for all to see we just are not good enough.

My head says that we are probably down now, but my heart says we still have a chance.

Unfortunately, i just can''t see where we are going to get a win from. But, as they say, it ain''t over til the fat lady sings.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]You''re such an optimist Lord Flashheart. How can you not be spitting mad tonight? I am.[/quote]Don''t get me wrong CP, I''m incredibly p*ssed off, but I think to concede to relegation now would show the lack of fighting spirit that I have been saying is lacking at Carrow Road. Consequently, I am not willing to say that it''s over until it''s over. [Y][/quote]it this aimed at the fans or players??  as the fans have yet again been awesome

im usually never say never but its there for all to see we just are not good enough.

[/quote]I should have made that clear. I was aiming that comment at the players. [Y]

If someone is running a business that is losing money, low on confidence and made a lot of mistakes, would you still think they are great and back them???

When you fail in a business you should leave and freshen things up. We have had money but Delia has spent it on renovating the stands. ( " 2 milliond pound on the barclay last summer and Â£500,000 on the jarrold stand ") Its a football club for football fans watching a football team for f**ks sake.

Watch a shit team in comfort, or a good team in not so comfort surroundings??   I know which one i prefer.

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

If someone is running a business that is losing money, low on confidence and made a lot of mistakes, would you still think they are great and back them???

When you fail in a business you should leave and freshen things up. We have had money but Delia has spent it on renovating the stands. ( " 2 milliond pound on the barclay last summer and Â£500,000 on the jarrold stand ") Its a football club for football fans watching a football team for f**ks sake.

Watch a shit team in comfort, or a good team in not so comfort surroundings??   I know which one i prefer.

[/quote]spot bloody on [Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Canary Poirot"]You''re such an optimist Lord Flashheart. How can you not be spitting mad tonight? I am.[/quote]

Don''t get me wrong CP, I''m incredibly p*ssed off, but I think to concede to relegation now would show the lack of fighting spirit that I have been saying is lacking at Carrow Road. Consequently, I am not willing to say that it''s over until it''s over. [Y]
[/quote]it this aimed at the fans or players??  as the fans have yet again been awesome

[/quote]

I should have made that clear. I was aiming that comment at the players. [Y]
[/quote]thnx [Y] 

is criminal all the money they get and cant put it in for 90 minutes..and as for the curo miss today OMG my 9 yr old boy no wait my staffy dog could have put that away today how many more times will he miss sitters...probabaly lots in league 1...lol

It''s not over till the fat lady sings.

Not another drunken halftime performance from ''er upstairs to look forward to.

That would just finish the season off nicely[:''(]

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

[/quote]I''m not sure that''s a fair analogy unless you are seriously suggesting that we support our football team for the same reason that we back a particular business.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

[/quote]

I''m not sure that''s a fair analogy unless you are seriously suggesting that we support our football team for the same reason that we back a particular business.
[/quote]i think the point is...would rather watch a good side uncomfortably...then the shower of winnie we a watching now in recliners

you lot are horrible, evil vindictive idiots, they cannot predict how transfers/mangers will go, they do not have an endless supply of Money, i think were lucky to have REAL fans incharge, unlike a lot of other clubs, and if Culum really wanted the club he would have paid for it, he didnt, the only way i can see its the boards fault, is they have allowed so many loans

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i think the point is...would rather watch a good side uncomfortably...then the shower of winnie we a watching now in recliners[/quote]I''d watch City play in a clucking sewer if they won every week. [Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]i think the point is...would rather watch a good side uncomfortably...then the shower of winnie we a watching now in recliners[/quote]

I''d watch City play in a clucking sewer if they won every week. [Y]
[/quote]so would 25,000+ other fans.....when will the board get this??? spend on the team not the stadium....our stadium will really stand out in league 1 DELIA you £$%!£$  "£$ "%^ "%"% £$%^ £"£% "  "$%    b*tch

We accepted weeks ago that we might be relegated. [:(]

Rarely have we felt so without hope, the situation at the football club, which we have loved and supported for 40 years, is to say the least dire.

We have to face up to the fact that relegation is now almost a certainty, and what saddens us most is that what little playing staff we have will be weakened further with the probably loss of our two better players, Sammy and Crofty.

The thought of 3rd tier football for the first time since we have followed the club is a sad reflection on the way that the club has been mis-managed by Delia and Co.  We will almost certainly with the current squad, less the two players mentioned, struggle to regain our Championship status, unless the board do the honourable thing and allow someone to come in and take their place.

I for the life of me cannot understand how someone like Doomcaster continues as the CE of a club that has been failing the whole time during his reign. 

As for the fat lady singing, I think you''ll find she has a bad case of laryngitis.  [:|]

We also cannot recall a worse player for skill and leadership than our current club captain, who if I am not mistaken was firstly not good enough for Scottish football, and then failed in Swiss football, and yet for some reason he is good enough for NCFC.  Enough said.

We agree with other posters and cannot understand why Delia and Co are getting it so easy, no protests have YET started.  We also agree with one of the callers on CC, who stated that Gunny should never have taken the job, but then you have to question as to why he was given the job, when it was all too apparent that there was a severe lack of experience.  The old saying is you get what you pay for, and that''s no disrespect to Gunny who will always be one of my all time NCFC legends.

The most sad thing today for me was seeing an elderly lady appear from the LB exits in tears, stating that she is heartbroken at the state of the club, I know how she feels.

Wish the season would finish now!

Put us out of our misery sooner rather than later!

Can''t see us getting anywhere near the points total to stay in this League!

Hello Tranmere, Millwall, Yeovil, Walsall and Southend!

I''m Down andVERY Depressed!!!!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]you lot are horrible, evil vindictive idiots, they cannot predict how transfers/mangers will go, they do not have an endless supply of Money, i think were lucky to have REAL fans incharge, unlike a lot of other clubs, and if Culum really wanted the club he would have paid for it, he didnt, the only way i can see its the boards fault, is they have allowed so many loans
[/quote]

We aren''t we are just passionate fans, and right now hurting very badly.  Emotions are very high right now.