Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Neutral caller on canary call

Totally correct! Still we dont call for Delia and her board to go?She is getting what she deserves, I am sick of the whole lot of them. Protests must happen when relegation gets confirmed!

How anybody can stick up for Delia Smith after what she has done to this club is beyond me .

Believe you me, i can see some nasty scenes inside and outside the ground in the next few weeks? Us as fans have a right to protest and get angry, after all this is our club NOT Delia''s.

Why hasnt the board backed Gunny 100%? The answer is they are preparing for League 1 already. I think they have given up on the fight on staying up which absolutely makes me angry. Us as fans we always be supporting the team from the stands long after the board have gone on to different things.

We have a right to say, shout, voice our opinion on this great football club and no one else can say other wise.

What f**ks me off is health and safety is more important than getting behind the team when the team need us the most in these dark days. All i hear is " can you sit down please" from a steward. Ok they have a right to do there job but f**k sake let us stand and sing and get behind the team.

Whats more important health and safety or League 1?  I know what Norwich City thinks is more important.

There were some very good calls on Canary Call tonight, one bloke commented that it all went wrong when we got promoted to the Premiership and Delia was spouting " Lil ole Norwich, so lucky to be with the big boys blah blah blah" and that caller was right!!! This club has been in freefall ever since!!

Time for the board to go, although i cant work out why they haven''t been treated the way Robert Chase was?? Anyone please?? Why are they still getting away with it!! Cheers folks.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Totally correct! Still we dont call for Delia and her board to go?

She is getting what she deserves, I am sick of the whole lot of them. Protests must happen when relegation gets confirmed!
[/quote]

We have called for her to go - and when someone else comes along who has the stomach and cash to take over the club she will move on. She cannot just leave the club it does not work like that or are you just plain thick!

When somemone owns a footbal club they have an obligation to it and just an''t walk away. Look at Newcastle - and he still owns it and attends matches!!!

The board were weak in sacking Roeder - we would have stood more chance staying up if we kept him. 200 protestors and they cave in. 25000 protestors will not mean that she will leave - she can''t so stop the silly talk.