Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

We are now following the Bradford model

I now fear that when we do go down we will struggle in league one aswell. I still have a bad feeling that we will go into administration when we go down.

Delia in the past has talked about following the Charlton model (something were doing very well at the moment) but now i very much worry that we will end up following the Bradford model. I think about 10 years ago now Bradford were a premiership club for 2 seasons. They struggled after they went down for a few seasons before going down to league 1 and their finances were very much stretched. Sounds very familiar to what we are going through. Even when they went down to league 1 Bradford still struggled and never really got anywhere near getting promoted and again after a few seasons in that league they went down again and even now in their second year in league 2 they are still fighting to get in the playoffs.

I am now worried that we may follow in the same path as them

Not really, there fans at least had the pleasure of a silly spending spree before going down the pan!!! We''ve not even had that.