Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Who has renewed/going to renew?

[quote user="Merry Mawkin"]Yep i have renewed mine. I will support Norwich whether they are in the Premiership or Blue square premier.[/quote]

Of course you will.............not![:|]

[quote user="Things are looking up "]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I rest my case![/quote]

So nice to have the opinion of an armchair supporter.

[/quote]

You don''t have to have gone to games to know that the last 4 years have been an absolute piss take.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Things are looking up "]

[/quote]

You don''t have to have gone to games to know that the last 4 years have been an absolute piss take.

[/quote]

Exactly.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Things are looking up "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody well said Alex![Y]

No you don''t, but just because I choose to go and support my team doesn''t mean I support the chef. She''s stripped the club of all the assets they had and led us on a road to disaster, but my love of City will still be strong way after she''s gone. People asked Chase where''s the money gone surely it''s time to ask Queen Delia the same, after all she''s sold everything he bought!

Whilst i wouldn''t argue with anyone who wants to go...the truth is the only way to force out Smith, Jones and Doomcaster is to not go and not buy a season ticket...that''s the only language they know...lack of hard cash would have them scurrying out quicker than a visit from the VAT man! [:D]

the longer they are all in charge the lower we will fall...you can already here Doomcaster preparing his script for next season....no money..no tv..so no new players. Ha Ha ha...i can''t see many players wanting to go on loan to a third division team!

Somehow I don''t think buying casual tickets will be a problem next season...

[quote user="whoareyou"]

the longer they are all in charge the lower we will fall...you can already here Doomcaster preparing his script for next season....no money..no tv..so no new players. Ha Ha ha...i can''t see many players wanting to go on loan to a third division team!

[/quote]

Don''t be silly, whoareyou, course they will - we''re a big club [;)]

I''ve renewed mine. God knows why because i''m off to work in Japan at the end of April so no guarantees i will be there to see the games whatever division we''re in

But i suppose you have to keep the faith, don''t you?

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

I renewed last week and do you know why?

Because we will be here when the old trout has departed and she will NEVER stop me being yellow n green.

No matter what league we''re in

[/quote]

renewed today for exactly the same reason

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

Because we will be here when the old trout has departed and she will NEVER stop me being yellow n green.

[/quote]

Well said JAS.

My thoughts exactely.

I''ve seen Div 3 before and believe me we were even worse than we are now but they will have to carry me off in a box before I give up on my team.

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

I''ve renewed mine. God knows why because i''m off to work in Japan at the end of April so no guarantees i will be there to see the games whatever division we''re in

But i suppose you have to keep the faith, don''t you?

[/quote]

Only if the board do the same . . . loyalty should be a two way process otherwise it turns into exploitation.

Cancelled my dd, finally had enough after 36 years but if the board go I''ll be down there like a shot to renew.

Have held 4 season tickets for last six seasons but wont renew this time. Will still go to some games next seaon but will buy tickets when required, cant afford to put all that money in for what we get back!

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[/quote]

Well said JAS.

My thoughts exactely.

I''ve seen Div 3 before and believe me we were even worse than we are now but they will have to carry me off in a box before I give up on my team.

[/quote]Wrong ''King'' Ricardo! [:)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''ve renewed.. what else is there to do on a saturday?

jas :)

[/quote]

Other than sit in the pub all day or take the girlfriend shopping (aaarrgghhh...), not a lot.

With a heavy heart i''m not re-newing! 6 years But i''v lost the passion and it takes me 2 hours to reach Norwich.Either Stevenage or Peterborough season tickets beccon i''m affraid!Thanks for the amazing memories!!!

No.  Will take a membership and attend the games I can get to when I''m not working.