Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

My anger has now turned to hate

I was angry at the Queen Delia and her bunch of idiot board members but i have to say today it turned to complete and utter hatred,the sooner we force her out the better,Next season in league 1 i will be in my usual seat and cheering on the City team but i hope to god before then we get rid of Chef prudence and Doomcaster and at least get a board who show some energy and willing,Sorry Delia but you have killed my spirit and i want you gone so bad and i don''t care what we have to do to see you gone. Pack up your pots and pans and get out Smith because it''s about to get nasty!! [8o|]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I was angry at the Queen Delia and her bunch of idiot board members but i have to say today it turned to complete and utter hatred,the sooner we force her out the better,Next season in league 1 i will be in my usual seat and cheering on the City team but i hope to god before then we get rid of Chef prudence and Doomcaster and at least get a board who show some energy and willing,Sorry Delia but you have killed my spirit and i want you gone so bad and i don''t care what we have to do to see you gone. Pack up your pots and pans and get out Smith because it''s about to get nasty!! [8o|][/quote]

I want the board gone too, but what then?  Who is waiting in the wings with all that lovely investment to buy the club?

Totally understand your point but once we hit league 1 i honestly believe Smith will have to sell up on the cheap and a new board will be found.

why is there this apparent fixation not yourself but people in general wanting a name.  Had anybody heard of Roman Abramovich before he came on the scene.  Simple fact is there must be somebody out there willing and able to do a better job.

What leadership qualities have Delia & co shown lately. NONE would be my answer

[quote user="Soldier on"]

why is there this apparent fixation not yourself but people in general wanting a name.  Had anybody heard of Roman Abramovich before he came on the scene.  Simple fact is there must be somebody out there willing and able to do a better job.

[/quote]

So tell me who?  People who can''t find buyers for Newcastle definately won''t find buyers for NCFC.

Ok so we all protest, the boards position becomes impossible and they resign, then what?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Totally understand your point but once we hit league 1 i honestly believe Smith will have to sell up on the cheap and a new board will be found.

[/quote]

If it happens then sobeit, but I just hope all the fans have a plan B and that someone is waiting with millions, otherwise we might not have a club to support.  God it''s frustrating, I want them gone, but at the moment as much as I hate saying it, they are keeping NC afloat.

If PC were to magically pop out of nowehere and state that if the board were to go he''d step in, then I would be one of those first in the queue to protest.  Has he said that?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

So tell me who?  People who can''t find buyers for Newcastle definately won''t find buyers for NCFC.

Ok so we all protest, the boards position becomes impossible and they resign, then what?

[/quote]

FREEDOM!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Newcastle would cost 400 million to buy while we would cost next to nothing the state we are in at the moment, on that basis I''d say there is more likelyhood of us finding a buyer than there is Newcastle.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]I was angry at the Queen Delia and her bunch of idiot board members but i have to say today it turned to complete and utter hatred,the sooner we force her out the better,Next season in league 1 i will be in my usual seat and cheering on the City team but i hope to god before then we get rid of Chef prudence and Doomcaster and at least get a board who show some energy and willing,Sorry Delia but you have killed my spirit and i want you gone so bad and i don''t care what we have to do to see you gone. Pack up your pots and pans and get out Smith because it''s about to get nasty!! [8o|][/quote]

I''ve lived with that same hate since she was appointed Phat, welcome to my world, others will join us shortly![:S]

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Soldier on"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Newcastle would cost 400 million to buy while we would cost next to nothing the state we are in at the moment, on that basis I''d say there is more likelyhood of us finding a buyer than there is Newcastle.

[/quote]

£56million is not really nothing, and it''s a lot more than that, running costs have to be taken into account also.  I''m just playing devils advocate anyhow.

I want the board gone, but we really do need a plan B.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I''ve lived with that same hate since she was appointed Phat, welcome to my world, others will join us shortly![:S]

[/quote]

The thing is Wiz after this season all City fans should see what Smith and the boards mistakes have done to this club, and anyone who defends her is frankly mad!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]So you have lived with hate over Delia?????So when she pumped money, time and effort into our club you still hated her???I don''t like the board but it isn''t just Delia sitting on the money....or the decisions!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

The thing is Wiz after this season all City fans should see what Smith and the boards mistakes have done to this club, and anyone who defends her is frankly mad!!

[/quote]FYI i don''t defend the board before anyone picks on my last post, as my sig says Board Out Norwich Up.But to lay blame at the feet of Delia for our mess isn''t fair on someone who has ploughed alot of money to help us.

Charlton (£37m in debt) mentioned they were in talks with at least 3 prospective buyers on the BBC this week.They are out there and if anyone thinks this club is currently worth £56m they are kidding themselves.

[quote user="Buckethead"]Charlton (£37m in debt) mentioned they were in talks with at least 3 prospective buyers on the BBC this week.

They are out there and if anyone thinks this club is currently worth £56m they are kidding themselves.
[/quote]

lol I agree, but you can''t argue with the statement the club put out, there in black and white broken down as to why it costs that.

[quote user="hoodace76"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

So you have lived with hate over Delia?????
So when she pumped money, time and effort into our club you still hated her???

I don''t like the board but it isn''t just Delia sitting on the money....or the decisions!
[/quote]

Yes even then, sadly, I''ve met the *******  **** on three occassions now, defenceless old lady? don''t you bloody believe it!

[quote user="Buckethead"]Charlton (£37m in debt) mentioned they were in talks with at least 3 prospective buyers on the BBC this week.

They are out there and if anyone thinks this club is currently worth £56m they are kidding themselves.
[/quote]

The club will be worth almost nothing when our relegation is confirmed. Some shark or other will pick us up on the cheap.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol I agree, but you can''t argue with the statement the club put out, there in black and white broken down as to why it costs that.[/quote]Our shares are NOT worth £30 apiece. The fact that the club issues them at that price means nothing, shares are only worth what people are willing to pay for them. At this point Delia should be chuffed if someone offered her maybe £5 apiece. Considering she paid even less than that for some of hers.