Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Have courage. There was nobody 'waiting in the wings' last time.

Yep. There was nobody ''waiting in the wings'' last time when the Chase Out campaign was born  and rolling along gathering heads of steam.

So don''t let the apologists, those who''ve never known better, or the fearful seek to dissuade you from campaigning to remove Delia Smith this time by using such a lame and disingenuous excuse.

Over 12 years of almost persistent failure is deserving of nothing less.

Time for a change! Better must come! Power to the people! 

Ultimately it does not matter how nice you are - if you can''t hack it, you can''t hack it. That''s life and you have to face it. And move on.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Yep. There was nobody ''waiting in the wings'' last time when the Chase Out campaign was born  and rolling along gathering heads of steam.

So don''t let the apologists, those who''ve never known better, or the fearful seek to dissuade you from campaigning to remove Delia Smith this time by using such a lame and disingenuous excuse.

Ultimately it does not matter how nice you are - if you can''t hack it, you can''t hack it. That''s life and you have to face it. And move on.

OTBC

[/quote]

Agreed, now move on and find yourself a new bunch of Directors with the Bank Guarantees that the Adminstrator will want to see.

How much are you in for?

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Agreed, now move on and find yourself a new bunch of Directors with the Bank Guarantees that the Adminstrator will want to see.

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

lol good question

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

So when are you arranging the protests for BBB? I am sure you won''t be alone.

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

You puzzle me Camul.  This topic clearly touches a nerve but I can''t for the life of me understand why it should. 

Ill cash in my shares for Aviva....oh whoops since ive joined they have gone from £5.80 to less than £3.00.Oh well you can have £210 [:D]

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

The point is that at this moment there is no need to ''move on'' as you propose.

The Smith out movement and protests should start and gather momentum - just like in the Chase days.

And the future should be left to itself - just like in the Chase days.

Things will work their way out one way or another.

To continue ''as is'' out of fear will most likely accelerate the clubs seemingly inexorable decline.

Unless a near miracle occurs.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

The point is that at this moment there is no need to ''move on'' as you propose.

The Smith out movement and protests should start and gather momentum - just like in the Chase days.

To continue ''as is'' out of fear will most likely accelerate the clubs seemingly inexorable decline.

OTBC

[/quote]

So when are you arranging the protests for BBB?[;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Formerly'' - Mighty Yellows (Quite apt these days, eh)

You will see if you check the FP that I am encouraging a ''Delia Out Campaign''. The ''protests'' that you enquire about are usually just one component of a campaign - albeit the most newsworthy. I am sure that there are many far more capable than I of organising this component.

I have initially suggested 3 campaign slogans (not for the first time) which seem to annoy some of the right people (always a good sign![:)]) which are hopefully catchy, effective and relevant (very important!)

[*]Time for a change!

[*]Better must come!

[*]Power to the people!

Not original, but common to many political parties the world over - in one form or another; and proven to be effective.[:D]

One love.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

''Formerly'' - Mighty Yellows (Quite apt these days, eh)

You will see if you check the FP that I am encouraging a ''Delia Out Campaign''. The ''protests'' that you enquire about are usually just one component of a campaign - albeit the most newsworthy. I am sure that there are many far more capable than I of organising this component.

I have initially suggested 3 campaign slogans (not for the first time) which seem to annoy some of the right people (always a good sign![:)]) which are hopefully catchy, effective and relevant (very important!)

[*]Time for a change!

[*]Better must come!

[*]Power to the people!

Not original, but common to many political parties the world over - in one form or another; and proven to be effective.[:D]

One love.

OTBC

[/quote]

Always have been a yellow n green, always will be.  Sadly for me I forgot my passowrd so had to use this name lol.

I wasn''t so sure on a protest, but having sat down with my better half and talked about it, it was suggested to me that now, and the way I am feeling is no different to when we protested for Chase to be removed.  Totally right.

He asked me these questions, did you worry about who was coming in when you hounded Chase out, my answer was no.  Would you do it all over again under the same circumstances, my answer yes of course.

Although having said all that times are different right now, and the recession doesn''t help one iota, it''s worrying times that are ahead that''s for sure, and I never though I would see mass protests again in my lifetime, but I feel they are heading that way and fast.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Whatever the ins and outs of "Cullumgate", the man is on record as saying that he would not stand by and watch the demise of Norwich City, unfortunately it looks as if he is doing just that......[/quote]

Exactly.  Maybe he''s waiting for the club to be relegated to get the club on the cheap.

But as my mum used to say talk is cheap.

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

You puzzle me Camul.  This topic clearly touches a nerve but I can''t for the life of me understand why it should. 

[/quote]

Probably because I think you are a complete **** but there might be a story in you.

Hope that helps.[:P]

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

How much are you in for?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably because I think you are a complete **** but there might be a story in you.

Hope that helps.[:P]

[/quote]

Where''s the cause and effect in that? Doesn''t work. Blue pencil.

OTBC