Sign in to follow this  
Canary Pirate

Realisation has now sunk in !!!

When did I first seriously think we may get relegated ? After we let Southampton back into the game for a 2 - 2 draw. When did I decide we would definiteley go down ? After todays defeat. Funnily enough I have now stopped worrying, today was the last chance saloon and we blew it. There will be no coming back from this defeat. Unfortunately, as much as I like the bloke Curo has probably missed more chances this season than in the whole of his career and has been a major factor in our demise. We will get what we deserve and we are without a shadow of doubt worthy of relegation to league one.[:(] 

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]When did I first seriously think we may get relegated ? After we let Southampton back into the game for a 2 - 2 draw. When did I decide we would definiteley go down ? After todays defeat. Funnily enough I have now stopped worrying, today was the last chance saloon and we blew it. There will be no coming back from this defeat. Unfortunately, as much as I like the bloke Curo has probably missed more chances this season than in the whole of his career and has been a major factor in our demise. We will get what we deserve and we are without a shadow of doubt worthy of relegation to league one.[:(] [/quote]

I go along with that. Today was the last chance and we muffed it. I think Roeder was the chief factor in our demise but there are plenty of contributing factors. We deserve to go down, no argument.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]When did I first seriously think we may get relegated ? After we let Southampton back into the game for a 2 - 2 draw. When did I decide we would definiteley go down ? After todays defeat. Funnily enough I have now stopped worrying, today was the last chance saloon and we blew it. There will be no coming back from this defeat. Unfortunately, as much as I like the bloke Curo has probably missed more chances this season than in the whole of his career and has been a major factor in our demise. We will get what we deserve and we are without a shadow of doubt worthy of relegation to league one.[:(] [/quote]

I''m with you on that.  Had we have beaten Southampton that night we would certainly have had the confidence to push on and gain more points than we have.  That draw (felt like a loss) clearly had a deep impact mentally on the players and they haven''t recovered since.  They simply no longer know what it takes to win a game.

Think we will need to somehow ''fluke'' a win before we can go on any kind of so-called run.