Sign in to follow this  
ncfc_board=no_ambition

Administration anyone??

Does anyone think we will now enter administration before the end of the season? After todays results we are down and might as well start planning for next season. If we take the 10 point penalty now then we start a fresh next year?

My hatred for the current board has got so bad that part of me hopes we do enter administration rather than allow Delia to get some money back. Delia and her board of clowns have invested millions and it is clearly obvious they want some of their money back. (They would of accepted new investment by now otherwise). I personally would like to see them get nothing back and loose everything!!!! They have destroyed our club and turned us into a small club with nothing!!! So I hope they get nothing from any potential future sale of the club.

I think administration will only be considered seriously if we are guaranteed relegation before the end of the season (so points deductions will be from this season) AND if their is no silver knight on the horizon (Cullum?) AND there is a major fans'' revolt against the board (the media won''t turn on Delia - but will revel in a ''poor little Delia'' story against those nasty financial types).

So if the club does it, what happens? The directors lose control? Presumably Delia and Michael (and some other directors) become creditors because of their loans. Would the administrator then have to sell parts of what the club owns (ground, catering) to whoever wants to buy, or could creditors take payment in kind, i.e. would they get the option of owning the ground in place of the debt? If they can''t, this bothers me as it sounds like the club would then have to rent the ground from a new owner - which is bad in the long term.

Someone who knows more about it may correct me here, but I think the deadline for points deduction this season or next is some time in mid-March... so if we were to go into administration it would have to happen within the next couple of weeks because anytime after that and we will have to start next season with a big points deduction.I''m not sure how close we are to administration - I doubt we are, but then, it wouldn''t surprise me in the least if it did happen. Either way, Mr Cullum is probably hanging on for the club to go into administration so he can pick us up for virtually nothing?

[quote user="Beds Canary"]Someone who knows more about it may correct me here, but I think the deadline for points deduction this season or next is some time in mid-March... so if we were to go into administration it would have to happen within the next couple of weeks because anytime after that and we will have to start next season with a big points deduction.

I''m not sure how close we are to administration - I doubt we are, but then, it wouldn''t surprise me in the least if it did happen. Either way, Mr Cullum is probably hanging on for the club to go into administration so he can pick us up for virtually nothing?
[/quote]

If that is the case I think we should go into adminsitration now. This season is over and we need to start planning for the future. It''ll be hard enough in League 1 without a 10 point deduction.

your all idiots,, if we go into administration now we get points deducted from this season and the start of next season, you clearly have no idea about the rules of football. Where you oblivious to leed''s situation when they decided to go into administation having already being relegated and the fa deducting points off them for it aswell as introducing the "12 game rule" which stops clubs from doing it. you bunch of farming f**cking r*tards

[quote user="row"]your all idiots,, if we go into administration now we get points deducted from this season and the start of next season, you clearly have no idea about the rules of football. Where you oblivious to leed''s situation when they decided to go into administation having already being relegated and the fa deducting points off them for it aswell as introducing the "12 game rule" which stops clubs from doing it. you bunch of farming f**cking r*tards[/quote]Says the person who spells like a monger

is a monger some sort of farming tool,, im not quite in the know with farming methods seen as im not a farmer

[quote user="row"]is a monger some sort of farming tool,, im not quite in the know with farming methods seen as im not a farmer[/quote]We have a comedian on our hands!! Congrats you special person[Y]

[quote user="row"]is a monger some sort of farming tool,, im not quite in the know with farming methods seen as im not a farmer[/quote]no, but you''re a flucking tool though

[quote user="row"]your all idiots,, if we go into administration now we get points deducted from this season and the start of next season, you clearly have no idea about the rules of football. Where you oblivious to leed''s situation when they decided to go into administation having already being relegated and the fa deducting points off them for it aswell as introducing the "12 game rule" which stops clubs from doing it. you bunch of farming f**cking r*tards[/quote]

I''m not an idot and I am not a farmer. I do know the rules of football but maybe not those of administration, however a quick search of the internet will find the rules of administration and the example of leeds united. What exactly is the "12 game rule" ?(idiot) 

League closes 10-point loophole

The Football League
The Football League has closed the loophole that allowed Leeds to go into administration without suffering a 10-point deduction for next season.

From next season any club going into administration after the fourth Thursday in March will have their 10-point deduction suspended.

If the club is relegated the points will be deducted from their tally at the start of next season.

If the club stays up the 10 points will be taken off their final total.

The club would then go down if the 10-point deduction subsequently resulted in it slipping into a relegation place.

The rule change was passed unanimously by the 72 chairmen of the Football League at their annual general meeting in Portugal.

Football League chairman Lord Mawhinney said: "I am delighted that clubs have backed their board so strongly on this issue.

"The changes we have made today enable the League''s ''Sporting Sanctions'' regulations to remain true to their original aim.

Leeds went into administration on 4 May - and the automatic 10-point deduction saw them relegated to League One.

However, the Yorkshire club were almost certain to be relegated anyway and in entering administration avoided starting the following season minus 10 points.

Meanwhile, Boston United went into a Company Voluntary Agreement on 5 May, during their last game of the season - when they were losing at Wrexham and set to be relegated from League Two in any event.

yes and if youve looked at the table it would show you that most clubs have 12 games left at this point FOOOL

[quote user="row"]yes and if youve looked at the table it would show you that most clubs have 12 games left at this point FOOOL[/quote]

I dont need to look at the table I''m well aware of our position. We have 11 games left and come the 4th thursday of march we will have 6 games left.

City have until March 26th to announce receivership/administration to receive 10 point deduction this year. Heard a rumour this would be the case if we failed to win the next 2 games the second of which was today. I for one hope there turns out to be no truth in this, but only time will tell.

how did you work out that we have 6 games left on the 4th of march,, are we playing 2 games a day until then /??

[quote user="row"]how did you work out that we have 6 games left on the 4th of march,, are we playing 2 games a day until then /??[/quote]

Oh my god, you are as thick as pig Sh*t, In fact cancel that Pig Sh*t has more brains than you. You should learn to read! Not  the 4th of March, Forth Thursday in March. Therefore the 26th March. Entering administration before then comes with no penalties, entering it after comes with a suspended points deduction!!!

[quote user="ncfc_board=no_ambition"]

[quote user="row"]how did you work out that we have 6 games left on the 4th of march,, are we playing 2 games a day until then /??[/quote]

Oh my god, you are as thick as pig Sh*t, In fact cancel that Pig Sh*t has more brains than you. You should learn to read! Not  the 4th of March, Forth Thursday in March. Therefore the 26th March. Entering administration before then comes with no penalties, entering it after comes with a suspended points deduction!!

Well the 10 point desuction is the penalty but we take it this season and not next season.

Cheers ncfc_board=no_ambition, that clears that up - I knew it was sometime in March. Still,

going into administration is the last thing we want to happen -

hopefully Doncaster is true to his word when he says we''re OK with the

bills.

Just to add another point to this interesting (ish) debate, clubs currently going into administration are struggling to exit it via the required CVA, hence why the likes of Rotherham and Bournemouth had extra points deduction this season.

So how about -10 points this season to completely confirm relegation, then starting on -15 points next season in League 1, does that sound like something we would like to happen???

I don''t actually think our financial situation is sufficient to require us to go into administration, and it is not something that companies do when they feel like it just to have a ''fresh start''.