Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

I honestly didn't believe it.

never thought norwich would ever come close to going down. really is just sinking in.

also didnt realise cureton had only scored one goal this season. that''s just ridiculous.

just realised grounds is beating him......hmmm. imagine the banter in the dressing room. Poor Jamie. I feel for him, really do.

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]just realised grounds is beating him......hmmm. imagine the banter in the dressing room. Poor Jamie. I feel for him, really do.[/quote]Don''t.In his position, a quiet word with the gaffer to put the needs of the team ahead of his own personal needs would be all it took.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]just realised grounds is beating him......hmmm. imagine the banter in the dressing room. Poor Jamie. I feel for him, really do.[/quote]

Don''t.
In his position, a quiet word with the gaffer to put the needs of the team ahead of his own personal needs would be all it took.
[/quote]

£8k a week, a Baby Bentley in the car park and another year on his contract - Yup, I feel sorry for him too.

[quote user="Glenn Foy"]

never thought norwich would ever come close to going down. really is just sinking in.

also didnt realise cureton had only scored one goal this season. that''s just ridiculous.

[/quote]he''s scored twice for us hasn''t he???oh and twice for barnsley...grounds - top scorer with crofty---lol...the boy has a sweet left foot,,,and a good head - - - why not put him up front as an emergency striker???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Glenn Foy"]

[/quote]

he''s scored twice for us hasn''t he???oh and twice for barnsley...

grounds - top scorer with crofty---lol...the boy has a sweet left foot,,,and a good head - - - why not put him up front as an emergency striker???
[/quote]

A bit late as he is only here one more game!!

Feel sorry for Cureton?  Not a chance!

I do feel sorry for 24000 fans who pay to go each week (including myself and son)