Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Preparing for next season

It is probable that Leeds will  still be in league 1 plus the 3 relegated clubs from the championship. What are the views on how the 3 relegated clubs may fare in league 1. It is looking probable that despite Southampton win it will be as  you were with the bottom 3 going down. Southampton have blooded their youngsters this year and i think that will put them ahead of the game next season with leeds. Norwich and Charlton are  both in a tail spin and their  squads will probably fall to peices following relegation, at best we  may have to hope for play offs

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]It is probable that Leeds will  still be in league 1 plus the 3 relegated clubs from the championship. What are the views on how the 3 relegated clubs may fare in league 1. It is looking probable that despite Southampton win it will be as  you were with the bottom 3 going down. Southampton have blooded their youngsters this year and i think that will put them ahead of the game next season with leeds. Norwich and Charlton are  both in a tail spin and their  squads will probably fall to peices following relegation, at best we  may have to hope for play offs[/quote]

Make no mistake league 1 is not going to be easy league to get out of. Leeds are not making much headway, and they are still averaging 20,000 a game. Forest have one of the richest chairmen in the league and they were stuck down their for years as were Sheffield Wednesday despite their large fan base. I fear that Leicesters ability to bounce back at the first time of asking is likely to be the exception rather than the rule