Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

The Reason Why Gunny has cost us dear....

Tuesday January 27th

Norwich City V Southampton...2-0 up at half time.

That game should have been in the bag; an experienced manager; not out of his depth would have made sure that there was no way at all we threw that game away. As it was, we let a desperately poor Southampton, out of form get back to 2-2, and we haven''t recovered since...hold on for the win that should have been a formality and i''m sure we would have had enough confidence and self belief (despite Gunn''s lack of management ability) to do enough (at home in particular) to see us to safety. Since then we''ve picked up 1 measly point from 3 home games where we''ve looked a side desperatley lacking confidence.

Gunn should have shut up shop on that faeteful January evening; as it was, his tactics became questionable; he left his changes too late; and now its to late for NCFC...

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]As requested Huddy, I have bumped this post.[/quote]

Thorpey thorpey, what we gonna do with you!!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="Huddy "]

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]As requested Huddy, I have bumped this post.[/quote]

Thorpey thorpey, what we gonna do with you!!

[/quote]

...get me to bump more of your rubbish posts?????

[/quote]

You know the southampton game cost us!!

[quote user="Huddy "]

Tuesday January 27th

That game should have been in the bag; an experienced manager; not out of his depth would have made sure that there was no way at all we threw that game away. As it was, we let a desperately poor Southampton, out of form get back to 2-2, and we haven''t recovered since...hold on for the win that should have been a formality and i''m sure we would have had enough confidence and self belief (despite Gunn''s lack of management ability) to do enough (at home in particular) to see us to safety. Since then we''ve picked up 1 measly point from 3 home games where we''ve looked a side desperatley lacking confidence.

Gunn should have shut up shop on that faeteful January evening; as it was, his tactics became questionable; he left his changes too late; and now its to late for NCFC...

[/quote]

Good shout Huddy. I think that that game was the turning point. I texted a friend at half time and said that Saints weren''t capable of scoring in a brothel, yet we threw it away.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Huddy "]

Tuesday January 27th

[/quote]

Good shout Huddy. I think that that game was the turning point. I texted a friend at half time and said that Saints weren''t capable of scoring in a brothel, yet we threw it away.

[/quote]

It''s also a confidence thing. They have now had a reasonable run and we....................