Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

So what job will Gunn be given next?

I''m sure there must be the odd vacancy in the club shop going, or maybe he can become the new PA system announcer?

Place your bets.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I''m sure there must be the odd vacancy in the club shop going, or maybe he can become the new PA system announcer? Place your bets.[/quote]

Back to organising chummy golf days!

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I''m sure there must be the odd vacancy in the club shop going, or maybe he can become the new PA system announcer?

Place your bets.[/quote]Gunn Club official host and barman, Eddie Hitler lookalike, professional "nice guy".

I''m delighted former legends like Gunny, have jobs here. Hope to see Iwan, Hucks Flem and co given a role at some stage, not as manager though.

cleaner? turnstyle operator? the bloke who drives that golf buggy thingy outside the ground transporting elderly fans?

All these are jobs Gunny has yet to do at Carrow road.

jas :)

Wiz and the rest.. you lot are shameful not Gunn. Infact that attitude is really part of what''s wrong with our club. That attitude stinks. Do you lot have any idea of football? The only reason i ask is you''re already getting rid of the manager after only a few games! We ave had 4 managers in 3 years... we need to build, show faith. I think the board have a lot to answer for. However if they get rid of gunn they are making another big mistake. we need someone to stay, work with a team in pre season and push the club on. At the mo it looks as if we''ll be in league one... i don''t blame gunn though. The side he has taken over was very poor. Roeder was taking us down, we hated him, he divided the club. thing is with 80% of people who write on here i think i am wasting my time as so many of you have such a bad view on city. I don''t think you''ll ever be happy. 

[quote user="The Chirp"]Wiz and the rest.. you lot are shameful not Gunn.

Infact that attitude is really part of what''s wrong with our club. That attitude stinks.

Do you lot have any idea of football? The only reason i ask is you''re already getting rid of the manager after only a few games! We ave had 4 managers in 3 years... we need to build, show faith.

I think the board have a lot to answer for. However if they get rid of gunn they are making another big mistake. we need someone to stay, work with a team in pre season and push the club on.

At the mo it looks as if we''ll be in league one... i don''t blame gunn though. The side he has taken over was very poor. Roeder was taking us down, we hated him, he divided the club.

thing is with 80% of people who write on here i think i am wasting my time as so many of you have such a bad view on city. I don''t think you''ll ever be happy.

[/quote]

Love it, the "I don''t blame Gunn though" coming from so many of the apologists - just exactly what the board wanted, a manager the fans won''t get on the back of and the reason he was appointed.

Well thankfully most of us have seen through this gutless ploy and realise that Gunn is not and never will be a manager - the only thing he will manage is relegating to Division 3 for the first time since before WWII!

[quote user="The Chirp"]thing is with 80% of people who write on here i think i am wasting my time as so many of you have such a bad view on city. I don''t think you''ll ever be happy. [/quote]What would you suggest we have to be happy about?

[quote user="The Chirp"]Wiz and the rest.. you lot are shameful not Gunn.

Infact that attitude is really part of what''s wrong with our club. That attitude stinks.

Do you lot have any idea of football? The only reason i ask is you''re already getting rid of the manager after only a few games! We ave had 4 managers in 3 years... we need to build, show faith.

I think the board have a lot to answer for. However if they get rid of gunn they are making another big mistake. we need someone to stay, work with a team in pre season and push the club on.

At the mo it looks as if we''ll be in league one... i don''t blame gunn though. The side he has taken over was very poor. Roeder was taking us down, we hated him, he divided the club.

thing is with 80% of people who write on here i think i am wasting my time as so many of you have such a bad view on city. I don''t think you''ll ever be happy.

[/quote]

What the **** has that to do with a job for life debate?