Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Anyone else get the 'football sulk'??

does anyone else get the football sulk when we lose? i seem to have it constantly at the moment! my football sulk includes NOT looking at other results, NOT looking at the table, NOT watching the championship and NOT buying a sunday paper with the reports in.

please make me feel better and let me know if you do!!

[quote user="glove1"]

does anyone else get the football sulk when we lose? i seem to have it constantly at the moment! my football sulk includes NOT looking at other results, NOT looking at the table, NOT watching the championship and NOT buying a sunday paper with the reports in.

[/quote]

I don''t suppose you are alone, and I used to get like you, I don''t anymore.  I used to be a right stroppy cow if when we lost, but now it''s an acceptance that we will lose, and sulking won''t change that fact.

I''ve lost the sulk...we lose so often it hardly seems to bother me much anymore...it just feels like any another routine Saturday night now.

[quote user="glove1"]how many bottles?? lol[/quote]

lol, at the moment it takes quite a few...

I sulk, was listening to the game at my wifes work  place and the women were coming in asking how were we doing... one of them has a son who supports Cov and that just made me feel worse[:(]I sulk even more when i''m not a game and we win

Comfort eating, I once devoured a whole cake on my way back from a game. Infact I reckon my weight can be directly associated with the current happenings at Carrow Road, thats why I''m suprised I''m not clinically obese at the moment.

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

Comfort eating, I once devoured a whole cake on my way back from a game. Infact I reckon my weight can be directly associated with the current happenings at Carrow Road, thats why I''m suprised I''m not clinically obese at the moment.

[/quote]

ha ha.... made me laugh!! what have you eaten tonight then??

[quote user="glove1"]

[/quote]i do....my wife bless her gets the brunt off it...oh to be a city supporter...love it

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I got home from the game, had a curry,  its currently lent at the moment so there was no cake option, so i thought that would be my lot. But then I saw the league table, pre heated the oven, and had a pizza.

[quote user="Apoptosis"][quote user="glove1"][quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I got home from the game, had a curry,  its currently lent at the moment so there was no cake option, so i thought that would be my lot. But then I saw the league table, pre heated the oven, and had a pizza.

[/quote]

no chocolate yet??

Chocolate is off for lent to, I''m having a nightmare.

I contemplated binge eating on some fruit just now, now that is a true measure of my Norwich depression.

I''ve had a curry and a chocolate desert followed by crisps and some chocolate since returning from the game. I''m currently in a state of deep depression.

[quote user="kdncfc"]I''ve had a curry and a chocolate desert followed by crisps and some chocolate since returning from the game. I''m currently in a state of deep depression.[/quote]

You need a bucket of icecream, that always works for me, choccy of course.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I''ve had a curry and a chocolate desert followed by crisps and some chocolate since returning from the game. I''m currently in a state of deep depression.[/quote]

You need a bucket of icecream, that always works for me, choccy of course.

[/quote]

If I eat any more chocolate I think I''ll be sick.

Am 41 now and still sulk as badly as i did when i was 6 years old, if we win im on a high ! Not that it happens very often these days

[quote user="Apoptosis"]

[/quote]

Yep, been in a right mard this evening and just devoured a huge bag of cheez doodles. And I hate cheez doodles!

Always frustrated/stressed out whenever we lose (although not very much in the last few defeats)....theres nothing I can do about it- and that just makes it worse.I dont like blaming the board- they are doing their best- they just dont have the knowledege/nous needed to run a football club

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]Also tonight it really kicked in that we ARE going down :(
[/quote]

Do you know, that''s really why I''m feeling so kack tonight. The sudden realisation that we are down following several weeks of denial.

I was out tonight with a Spurs fan who was telling me how he thought they were going to get  thumped tomorrow in the final. Different world isn''t it.