Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

If ever NCFC needed a knight in shining armour!!!!

Its probably too late but if ever we needed an investor in the club its now. Yes I know its ''pie in the sky'' talk but like a lot of you I''m clutching at straws! Wouldn''t it be great if we could get a Ched Evans in because the fact remains a goal scorer alongside Cort is essential, and we haven''t got one. Some of us have been highlighting the real threat of relegation for the past four years, but were accused of scare mongering and not supporting the club. Well reality is now here for all, but I bet the board will keep theit heads well and truly buried in the sand, instead of admitting their gross incompetence and taking full responsibility for the cuurent dire situation. They are all pathetic and should be held to account foour demise.                         

[quote user="Spartan"]Its probably too late but if ever we needed an investor in the club its now. Yes I know its ''pie in the sky'' talk but like a lot of you I''m clutching at straws! Wouldn''t it be great if we could get a Ched Evans in because the fact remains a goal scorer alongside Cort is essential, and we haven''t got one. Some of us have been highlighting the real threat of relegation for the past four years, but were accused of scare mongering and not supporting the club. Well reality is now here for all, but I bet the board will keep theit heads well and truly buried in the sand, instead of admitting their gross incompetence and taking full responsibility for the cuurent dire situation. They are all pathetic and should be held to account foour demise.                         [/quote]

All very true including your opening statement of  "It''s probably too late..." but even if there was someone with the money I really don''t think they would want to "invest" any of it as long as the present Board remain in power.  As for buying them out, I think it''s wholly unrealistic for some members of the Board to think that they are going to get back the money that they''ve put in.  If they really want "out" then they should just put all of their shares up for sale (not just to one person but to whoever is interested in a few hundred or thousand)and see what value the "market" puts on them (i.e. what people are actually willing to pay for them). 

A buyer with multi-millions obviously ain''t going to want to invest in the bottomless pit that is a football club during a recession.  Time to accept facts and move on. [:)]