Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Contradicting Club... Doncaster stands all the game!!

i normally sit in the snake pit but today i had to sit in the jarrold stand and noticed that doncaster STANDS for the whole match at the back. why do the other 24000 get told to sit down every 10 seconds but doomcaster doesnt?? i may have to email him to ask!

It''s all building to a very unpleasant end to the season, isn''t it? I remember the ''Chase out'' days of 1996. I had hoped never to see such days at Carrow Road again. Sadly, horrible days are appearing on the horizon.

[quote user="Louis"]It''s all building to a very unpleasant end to the season, isn''t it? I remember the ''Chase out'' days of 1996. I had hoped never to see such days at Carrow Road again. Sadly, horrible days are appearing on the horizon.[/quote]

I agree, I never thought we would see days like the protest days of Chase ever again in my lifetime.  They were awful, but the strength of those same feelings is growing again.  It will be a hard time for those who remember it first time around with Chase, a lot of us a lot older.

Would I do it all again?  Damn right I would if I thought it would take the club forwards.

i was 15 in the "chase out" days.. never went to the protests but can remember seeing them at the ground and the aftrmath on the news.

it wouldnt be that bad again re policing, but it would certainly be sad scenes...

Remeber Robert chase when he left? a mere shell of a man who looked like he hadn''t slept in a week and was losing weight, close to cracking....

Will Look east be showing a tearful Delia in 4 months time?

i''d hope she left with dignity and grace.. before it got nasty....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i was 15 in the "chase out" days.. never went to the protests but can remember seeing them at the ground and the aftrmath on the news.

it wouldnt be that bad again re policing, but it would certainly be sad scenes...

Remeber Robert chase when he left? a mere shell of a man who looked like he hadn''t slept in a week and was losing weight, close to cracking....

Will Look east be showing a tearful Delia in 4 months time?

i''d hope she left with dignity and grace.. before it got nasty....

jas :)

[/quote]

Just as well you weren''t old enough to witness first hand what happened jas, awful and tragic is what it was, and I believe we will see it happening again. I''m a little older and wiser now, but my passion is just the same for the club (not the board).

I feel as much dislike for our current board as I did for Chase.