Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

what if cort gets injured???

Cort would be no great loss.

During yesterdays game, one moment summed him up for me.

A deep cross came in form our left wing, the Cov keeper had to come right to the edge of his area to jump and catch it.

Cort was lurking but made absolutely no effort to challenge.

Iwan Roberts would have been all over the keeper and even if he couldnt have won the ball he would have at least put some pressure on and in all likelihood would have battered the keeper.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]rusty up front again...or killin joke???[/quote]cos including yesterday - we;ve got a run of 5 matches in 15 days...ouch,,,can 30 somethings corty and jamie stand the pace???meanwhile killen is a mile off it???you get it???

[quote user="beachbum"]

Cort would be no great loss.

During yesterdays game, one moment summed him up for me.

A deep cross came in form our left wing, the Cov keeper had to come right to the edge of his area to jump and catch it.

Cort was lurking but made absolutely no effort to challenge.

Iwan Roberts would have been all over the keeper and even if he couldnt have won the ball he would have at least put some pressure on and in all likelihood would have battered the keeper.

[/quote]

who are your front two then?

I feel The Doc would be a better option up front, I know we`ve been here before but needs must and at least he can win a bloody header, Cort doesn`t jump in case he does his dodgey kness in again when he lands

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]if cort gets injured...He doesn''t play [:D][/quote]

[:D]

[/quote]ha ha  - corty is the heartbeat of the team!!!but seriously,,,he;s done a ton better than i thought he would - but yesterday,,,he wasn''t a handful for their brick shite houses was he???

Does it honestly really matter. I mean, when a guy who had not played for...how long was it? Six or Twelve months since he last played competitively, and he''s looked the most likely to score. Which worries you, since our only alternative is Jamie, or Luke-15minutesisn''tlongenoughformetowarmupletaloneinfluenceplay-Daley.

[quote user="emmaroyds"]I feel The Doc would be a better option up front, I know we`ve been here before but needs must and at least he can win a bloody header, Cort doesn`t jump in case he does his dodgey kness in again when he lands[/quote]looking at the options - he probably would be - but the docs best at the back...and we''ve no cover --- wouldn''t you agree,,,leijer - - - who???

[quote user="emmaroyds"]I feel The Doc would be a better option up front, I know we`ve been here before but needs must and at least he can win a bloody header, Cort doesn`t jump in case he does his dodgey kness in again when he lands[/quote]

Doc and Rusty up front, happy days.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]if cort gets injured...He doesn''t play [:D][/quote]

[:D]

[/quote]

ha ha  - corty is the heartbeat of the team!!!but seriously,,,he;s done a ton better than i thought he would - but yesterday,,,he wasn''t a handful for their brick shite houses was he???
[/quote]

he was unaffective yesturday!

compared to his best we have seen!

[quote user="book end"]

[quote user="emmaroyds"]I feel The Doc would be a better option up front, I know we`ve been here before but needs must and at least he can win a bloody header, Cort doesn`t jump in case he does his dodgey kness in again when he lands[/quote]

[/quote]Both players have scored more than Cureton this season it''s not all bad.

[quote user="book end"]

[/quote]lol - or mad, bad days!!!i guess there''s thinking out of the box, and then there''s thinking out of the box...[:D]