Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Questions

So many times i have asked questions, i was about to ask why is Cligan so good then, but thought, i wont get a proper answer, there are very few one here, there all new questions, or avoid the question with unrelated nonsense.

I think you''re trying to ask why people rate Clingan?Aside from the past couple of games, he''s been the only real solidity in midfield. I think interest from Fulham shows that. Although they did buy Etuhu. I think he probably just looks good due to his partner being either Fotheringham or Russell.And i''m not a continuous ''Fozzy basher'' either. Thing is, i used to defend him as far as i could, but he''s made that impossible now.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck, if a wood-chuck would chuck wood?[/quote]I don''t wish to go off topic on this incredibly enthralling and brain taxing thread but shouldn''t that read "How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck, if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?"I have no idea what the answer is I''m guessing at 4 though, am I close?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck, if a wood-chuck would chuck wood?[/quote]I don''t wish to go off topic on this incredibly enthralling and brain taxing thread but shouldn''t that read "How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck, if a wood-chuck could chuck wood?"I have no idea what the answer is I''m guessing at 4 though, am I close?[/quote]A very interesting point BH. I was assuming that the ''Chuck'' in question could in fact chuck wood. I was trying to raise the issue of how much he would, if he so felt the need to do so. (And I''m sticking to it!)[:$]