Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

mr chops live on bbc 'click' programme...

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]Oh really?  They didn''t acknowledge me or let me know...was it the "rhymes with Norfolk pronounciation of fugue" thingy?[/quote]yep - in one...i''ve taped the programme though...do you have a betamax???

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="MonkeyTrousers"]Oh really?  They didn''t acknowledge me or let me know...was it the "rhymes with Norfolk pronounciation of fugue" thingy?[/quote]yep - in one...i''ve taped the programme though...do you have a betamax???[/quote]Is that one of them new fangled whathaveyou''s?  No, bor, I ain''t got one of them.  I still draw my films on paper then flick the pages really quickly.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Chops, this is amateur stuff I am afraid, how''s Tommy featuring Hucks coming along?[/quote]eh gaz lol - have you got this thread confused with chopseys rusk/coney interview sketch???

No not at all LGT, was thinking Chops is wasting his time on this twitter stuff when he should be concentrating on giving us all a well deserved laugh with his comit wit. He was considering doing a version of Tommy staring Hucks (it was in a thread a few weeks back).

[quote user="Beaker"]enjoying the use of the word "bor" in this conversation[/quote]enjoy the moment beaker - because in life - moments such as these are rare and to be savoured,,,and their passing is to be mourned...alas it is true that what was once funny and entertaining eventually becomes dull and predictable,,,and so ''bor'' becomes ''bore...''

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]No not at all LGT, was thinking Chops is wasting his time on this twitter stuff when he should be concentrating on giving us all a well deserved laugh with his comit wit. He was considering doing a version of Tommy staring Hucks (it was in a thread a few weeks back).[/quote]sorry gaz[:$]come on chops - your audience awaits!!!