Sign in to follow this  
row

new loaniee ?

i have news from a reliable source that lee naylor is poised to join the canaries on loan until the ned of the season,,this could come as a suprise seen as he is an ex scummer,, but my uncle''s partner works as a football agent and is currently involved in his transfer on loan until the end of the season,, i cannot reveall further details as this is confidential information that i should not be revealing

[quote user="row"]i have news from a reliable source that lee naylor is poised to join the canaries on loan until the ned of the season,,this could come as a suprise seen as he is an ex scummer,, but my uncle''s partner works as a football agent and is currently involved in his transfer on loan until the end of the season,, i cannot reveall further details as this is confidential information that i should not be revealing[/quote]

I can read and write and I could drive a tractor. Clearly you struggle with at least one of those. Never mind back to school Monday.

aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah welll funny... some of us have education,, others just plough fields

oh ryt your dad ,, runs in the family ?,, i take it you just muck out the pigs, too dumb to be upgraded

[quote user="row"]i have news from a reliable source that lee naylor is poised to join the canaries on loan until the ned of the season,,this could come as a suprise seen as he is an ex scummer,, but my uncle''s partner works as a football agent and is currently involved in his transfer on loan until the end of the season,, i cannot reveall further details as this is confidential information that i should not be revealing[/quote]

the same Lee Naylor who retired years ago then... i expect we will resurect Stanley Matthews in some weird Voodoo ritual and he will play on the wing on saturday too.

go away binman.

jas :)

[quote user="row"]i have news from a reliable source that lee naylor is poised to join the canaries on loan until the ned of the season,,this could come as a suprise seen as he is an ex scummer,, but my uncle''s partner works as a football agent and is currently involved in his transfer on loan until the end of the season,, i cannot reveall further details as this is confidential information that i should not be revealing[/quote]I have news from a reliable source that you''re a twunt.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="row"]i have news from a reliable source that lee naylor is poised to join the canaries on loan until the ned of the season,,this could come as a suprise seen as he is an ex scummer,, but my uncle''s partner works as a football agent and is currently involved in his transfer on loan until the end of the season,, i cannot reveall further details as this is confidential information that i should not be revealing[/quote]I have news from a reliable source that you''re a twunt.[/quote]I second this notion.

[
Keep it to yourself but I had a chat with Rob Newman yesterday, and he said he is coming back till the end of the season for no pay