Sign in to follow this  
Noseybonk

Mix It Up, Bryan

What has surprised me most about Gunn''s starting lineups is the similarity to Roeders picks ie the players who got us in this mess in the first place (and ultimately cost Roeder his job).

Surely it''s time for Gunny to mix things up a bit, bring in certain players from the cold, drop those who have underperformed and give more youngsters a try.

Try Lappin on the left. Put Patty back in the middle alongside Sammy (our strongest central midfield pairing). How about giving Cody a go alongside Daley up front, pace will always scare defenders in this league.

What I''m trying to say is "For god''s sake Gunny, TRY something different"

Gunny is Mr Nice, Mr Safe, Mr Status quo. He will try and get more out of the same players but on the evidence so far will clearly fail. That''s because, unfortunately he is not a manager.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Gunny is Mr Nice, Mr Safe, Mr Status quo. He will try and get more out of the same players but on the evidence so far will clearly fail. That''s because, unfortunately he is not a manager.[/quote]

I think we will see changes on Tuesday night though, he has to take desperate measures now throw caution to the wind, put Daily and Renton on and also include Lappin get rid of Fozzy (anyone seen his flick yet)? bring back Clingan, and for whats its worth throw Macdonald   on for 20 -30 minutes,