Sign in to follow this  
er indoors

Michael Foulger

Was out in the city centre around 9pm last night drowning my sorrows after the game when along came a group of jovial ''suits'' one of which was Michael Foulger. They were all in high spirits as they dived passed me into KFC. Just about bit my tongue but was not good to see a Director clearly enjoying himself after what we had all just witnessed. Maybe he knows something we don''t or maybe he doesn''t care?

the KFc on prince of wales road is vulgar.. i went in there last week for some nosh

the zinger burger wasn''t zingy and was cooked far too hot, i was told i wasnt allowed a coke with my meal, even though the poster clearly said i was, the fries tasted of cardboard, and the chicken wings were soggy....

other than that i enjoyed the meal.....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the KFc on prince of wales road is vulgar.. i went in there last week for some nosh

the zinger burger wasn''t zingy and was cooked far too hot, i was told i wasnt allowed a coke with my meal, even though the poster clearly said i was, the fries tasted of cardboard, and the chicken wings were soggy....

other than that i enjoyed the meal.....

jas :)

[/quote]obviously tastes better if you''re pissed or you sell kfc the raw materials!!!

[quote user="jbghost"]Foulger supplies the chickens so he was probably happy at seeing so many customers in there[/quote]

If I was a chicken breeder by day the last thing I''d want to do is visit a KFC by night.

Perhaps he has a '' thing '' about them ? 

[quote user="er indoors"]Was out in the city centre around 9pm last night drowning my sorrows after the game when along came a group of jovial ''suits'' one of which was Michael Foulger. They were all in high spirits as they dived passed me into KFC. Just about bit my tongue but was not good to see a Director clearly enjoying himself after what we had all just witnessed. Maybe he knows something we don''t or maybe he doesn''t care?
[/quote]

Did he see the City fans beating nurses up![:|]