Sign in to follow this  
slaphead

Goodby city

It is with a heavey heart that i have decided to call it a day and terminate may season ticket as from 01/02/2009 .I shall be giving it in by hand at the club ticket office tomorrow .As a share holder as well ,the way this club has been run over the last 10 /12 years is nothing short of crimmnal . Div 3  is where we will be next season and i fear for a great many more years after that .So after 67 yearsof supporting the city thats it ,i hope the new generation of fans have somthing to be proud of in the years to come but i fear it could take a dozen or so years to recover from this mess .

Although i''m not a season ticket holder as i live a fair distance away, i''ve already decided that i wont be spending any cash at the club either through tickets at the gate or in the club shop. there is no other way of getting the muppets who run the place, out!

That''s after 35 years of support!

Whilst I share your dissapointment and anger at the position we find ourselves in I just can''t understand how you can stop watching the team play. No matter how angry and dissalusioned I am I still want to watch them play each week.

[quote user="slaphead"]It is with a heavey heart that i have decided to call it a day and terminate may season ticket as from 01/02/2009 .I shall be giving it in by hand at the club ticket office tomorrow .As a share holder as well ,the way this club has been run over the last 10 /12 years is nothing short of crimmnal . Div 3  is where we will be next season and i fear for a great many more years after that .So after 67 yearsof supporting the city thats it ,i hope the new generation of fans have somthing to be proud of in the years to come but i fear it could take a dozen or so years to recover from this mess .[/quote]

So the situation will improve by withdrawing your support?

Already renewed my ticket. Full time supporter through thick and thin. NCFC FOREVER.