Sign in to follow this  
chippy savory

Our only hope

It may be too late now and very very unlikely but signing a Ched Evans or a Leroy Lita back till the end of the season could be our only hope of survival. I know we must stop giving away silly and easy goals, but with a bit more fight and effort and with someone like Ched or Leroy upfront who can score goals we can get out of this mess. Theres no way i think it will happen but this may be our only chance of survival.

...Must also leave out Fotheringham and Cureton.

[quote user="chippy savory"]

It may be too late now and very very unlikely but signing a Ched Evans or a Leroy Lita back till the end of the season could be our only hope of survival. I know we must stop giving away silly and easy goals, but with a bit more fight and effort and with someone like Ched or Leroy upfront who can score goals we can get out of this mess. Theres no way i think it will happen but this may be our only chance of survival.

...Must also leave out Fotheringham and Cureton.

[/quote]all this should have been implemented in january window of course...too little too late from our negligent money men...

But , as you''ve pointed out, we can''t stop shipping goals, although selling the player with most assists, ending the loan of our leading scorer after Lita, and banishing our top scoring midfielder (Patty ) didn''t help either. However, its our defence that will send us down.

[quote user="Beauseant"]But , as you''ve pointed out, we can''t stop shipping goals, although selling the player with most assists, ending the loan of our leading scorer after Lita, and banishing our top scoring midfielder (Patty ) didn''t help either. However, its our defence that will send us down.[/quote]agreed - wheres the solid right and now (with grounds off) left back we need???

I have to agree that we need to bring someone in , evans would be ideal and/or lita. But not so concerned about grounds going back. Have felt for a while that we should have 3 centre backs and let semmy and hoolahan play down the flanks.