Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

I hate watching Fozzy and Cureton play!!

It''s come to the point now, were i feel like running onto the pitch and throttling the pair of them. Fotheringham for all his misplaced passes and Cureton for wasting so many glorious chances to score. These 2 players alone, are letting the whole team down and not fit to wear the shirt! We''d be better off playing 2 youngsters than these 2 comical muppets!!!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

It''s come to the point now, were i feel like running onto the pitch and throttling the pair of them. Fotheringham for all his misplaced passes and Cureton for wasting so many glorious chances to score. These 2 players alone, are letting the whole team down and not fit to wear the shirt! We''d be better off playing 2 youngsters than these 2 comical muppets!!!

[/quote]

disagree. I don''t think they''re letting the team down, I am sure they are trying to do their best. The fact is that they are nowhere near good enough at this level. Blame the club for not having brought better players in. The only people I feel like throttling at the minute are those that allowed our club to become a shambles.

They both seem to generally singled out as the two poorest performers in a truly poor side.

By Gunn''s refusal to start with any of Gow, Carney or Killen, are we to conclude that these three are even worse?

If this is the case, who do we blame for putting them on the, already inflated, wages bill?

In this case, the buck stops at the manager.

The transfer window, after all, was the last chance to improve the squad.

Nothing seems to have gone right at this club since we were last relegated.

Nothing at all.

[quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

I really do wish people would stop singling out Cureton and Fotheringham for criticism. Yeah they might not be playing their best but they try, which is more than what our fans do. The whole team is to blame, including the number 13! Constant moaning and criticising the players will not help us get out of this mess. Although I don''t think anything will get us out of this mess now!!

Our defence has been rubbish ever since we got promoted to the premeirship and we have not had a solid back 4 since then. We conceed to many goals and create nothing for cureton to put away. Yeah he misses some sitters and so does fotheringham but even the best players in the Premeirship don''t take their chances.

I suspect that Fohteringham and Cureton or any other players will not want to play for us anymore after the booing and criticism they get, which is a shame because they might of been useful in league 1

We have been heading for relegation over the past 4 years and you cannot blame the players all the time for that. It is the board that have ruined us.

I didn''t see Fotheringham try yesterday - he was lazy, just jogging up and down the pitch, no leadership, and no sense of urgency. He should never play for us again - for gods sake why are we not using Rusty, Carney or Patty????

If 20,000 plus fans can see that he''s shyte then why can''t messrs Gunn, Crook & Deehan?

As for Cureton - too old - too slow - you''ve got your 100 appearances, now it''s time to go.

Hopefully thats the last we''ll see of Fothers - went straight down the tunnel when sub''d and punched a sign on the way past - not what you need from the captain.

My tin hat is on at the ready!

Fotheringham gets a lot of "bashing" on here and to be fair he was no worse than any other player on the pitch yesterday.

And for one of the previous posters who said he did nothing yesterday, what about the run into the box near the end of the first half when he nearly (alright should have) scored.

Was nobody watching when he hit a 40 yard pass to hoolahan?

What about when cureton somehow managed to miss from three yards, there was only one player who went ad picked him up and had a word in his ear.

Yesterday Clingan, Otsemoboor (spelling), Croft, Cureton, Doherty even Rusty when he came on were no better than him.

I am not a Fotheringham fan, but it annoys me when Norwich fans pick on one player, like Gary Doherty last season, who will it be next?.

[quote user="The Colonel"]

My tin hat is on at the ready!

Fotheringham gets a lot of "bashing" on here and to be fair he was no worse than any other player on the pitch yesterday.

And for one of the previous posters who said he did nothing yesterday, what about the run into the box near the end of the first half when he nearly (alright should have) scored.

Was nobody watching when he hit a 40 yard pass to hoolahan?

What about when cureton somehow managed to miss from three yards, there was only one player who went ad picked him up and had a word in his ear.

Yesterday Clingan, Otsemoboor (spelling), Croft, Cureton, Doherty even Rusty when he came on were no better than him.

I am not a Fotheringham fan, but it annoys me when Norwich fans pick on one player, like Gary Doherty last season, who will it be next?.

[/quote]

Who will it be next ???

I don''t know we hav''nt loaned him in yet ! [;)]

haha dont even get me started with these 2, jesus christ. They are both out of their depth, cureton has no pase, no finishing skill, no headering ability, no strength... and captain marvel fozzy is just dire. How this man is our captain i do not know, what sort of example is that setting to the team when the ''''leader'''' is possibly one of the worst players ever to pull on the norwich city shirt ?????Im glad fozzy finally got a sarcastic cheer from the fans and i hope i never see him in a norwich city shirt again. The most annoying thing about all this is...... that they will still be picking up their handy 5k - 10k a week. which is discusting in my opinion.

What the hell have you been watching? They are terrible. An absolute disgrace! How they start every week is just an unbearable joke. If we end up in league 1 these 2 have played a big part in it but at the end of the day who picks the team? Gunn needs to have a good look at himself!

Hopefully thats the last we''ll see of Fothers - went straight down the tunnel when sub''d and punched a sign on the way past - not what you need from the captain Apparently he aimed his punch at the sign but misplaced it, missing it by a couple of feet!

[quote user="John Boubepo"] Hopefully thats the last we''ll see of Fothers - went straight down the tunnel when sub''d and punched a sign on the way past - not what you need from the captain Apparently he aimed his punch at the sign but misplaced it, missing it by a couple of feet![/quote]Well he definately wouldn''t have hit it, if it was in front of him.