Sign in to follow this  
plan b

DELIA OR NO DELIA T-SHIRTS

i have had this design in mind for some time now, been putting off releasing it but thought that now maybe the right time.done in the style of "deal or no deal" this shirt gives you the choice of your answer for the banker...i have even put it out a bit cheaper than normal, £11,  find it here at  http://www.planbtees.co.uk/deliaornodelia.htm and tell me what you think.btw, to even it up a bit there will be another one out tomorrow.cheersOTBC

funny you should say that jas but i was thinking about doing a take on the blair/liar thing too with deliar , great minds eh?

[quote user="plan b"]i have had this design in mind for some time now, been putting off releasing it but thought that now maybe the right time.
done in the style of "deal or no deal" this shirt gives you the choice of your answer for the banker...
i have even put it out a bit cheaper than normal, £11,  find it here at  http://www.planbtees.co.uk/deliaornodelia.htm and tell me what you think.
btw, to even it up a bit there will be another one out tomorrow.
cheers
OTBC
[/quote]

lol I love it, and I might well buy a couple.  I actually cracked up at the sizes, small, medium and Hartson  [:D]

[quote user="plan b"]i have had this design in mind for some time now, been putting off releasing it but thought that now maybe the right time.
done in the style of "deal or no deal" this shirt gives you the choice of your answer for the banker...
i have even put it out a bit cheaper than normal, £11,  find it here at  http://www.planbtees.co.uk/deliaornodelia.htm and tell me what you think.
btw, to even it up a bit there will be another one out tomorrow.
cheers
OTBC
[/quote]

which one will you wear

delia

or

no delia??

[:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="plan b"]i have had this design in mind for some time now, been putting off releasing it but thought that now maybe the right time.done in the style of "deal or no deal" this shirt gives you the choice of your answer for the banker...i have even put it out a bit cheaper than normal, £11,  find it here at  http://www.planbtees.co.uk/deliaornodelia.htm and tell me what you think.btw, to even it up a bit there will be another one out tomorrow.cheersOTBC [/quote]

lol I love it, and I might well buy a couple.  I actually cracked up at the sizes, small, medium and Hartson  [:D]

[/quote]cheers, for the extra extra large fella there is always the ''brazilian'' size, but i have to get them ones ordered in especially!

Just be a little careful over the shirts as Delia is a registered trademark and as such you are open to prosecution for using it for commercial gain.

(Still might get one though!)

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I am sure there are ways around it, everything like this has a loophole.[/quote]

There are. You just ignore it and hope she doesn''t want the bad publicity of taking on the small man.

[quote user="jbghost"]

Just be a little careful over the shirts as Delia is a registered trademark and as such you are open to prosecution for using it for commercial gain.

(Still might get one though!)

[/quote]''delia'' maybe a registered trade mark but there is no law that says i cant put the name delia on a t shirt as that would be a bit unfair on all the delias in the world if they ever would want to put their name on anything, and as the chap after you said i doubt it would look very good if she tried, but then again i wont mind as it would be great bit of publicity for me, not so good for the club. go on, get a shirt!OTBC!     

Plan b,

Your web site has just thrown a programme called ''js/joke shake'' into my temp internet files when I looked at ''the dark side'' t-shirt. I see it made my screen shake as it says on the tin. My McAfee picked it up and I assume it''s not harmful but I just wanted to point this out to you as I don''t want it on my PC and you may not want this on your web site.