Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Its time for something drastic....

We all hate city being in the relagation zone and 99% of us (if not all of us) can see no way of us escaping this mess so...I am going to stop posting on this message board until we climb out of the relagation zone (either that or the day after the charlton game).I am not doing this to seek attention- i am not doing this because i want to come back again gloating because I''ve been proved right.The last time I put a ban on myself was the wolves match (promised to stop posting if city got something at wolves and we drew 3-3, there have also been another of couple of occasions where this has ''''worked'''').I''m not going to expect or even want praise if by some miracle this works. It probably wont and I will be just as upset as anyone. I will be at carrow road getting behind the boys at every match until the end of season. Relagation would be bloody horrible- lets hope this encourages a miracle!C''MON YOU YELLOWS [:)]

Blimey. Stopping posting on a messageboard is about as ''drastic'' as they come! Never mind all you protestors, you can scrap all your plans! CT is no longer posting on the pinkun messageboard, we''re saved! [H]

[:|]

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]We all hate city being in the relagation zone and 99% of us (if not all of us) can see no way of us escaping this mess so...I am going to stop posting on this message board until we climb out of the relagation zone (either that or the day after the charlton game).I am not doing this to seek attention- i am not doing this because i want to come back again gloating because I''ve been proved right.The last time I put a ban on myself was the wolves match (promised to stop posting if city got something at wolves and we drew 3-3, there have also been another of couple of occasions where this has ''''worked'''').I''m not going to expect or even want praise if by some miracle this works. It probably wont and I will be just as upset as anyone. I will be at carrow road getting behind the boys at every match until the end of season. Relagation would be bloody horrible- lets hope this encourages a miracle!C''MON YOU YELLOWS [:)][/quote]so why are you still posting?

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Blimey. Stopping posting on a messageboard is about as ''drastic'' as they come! Never mind all you protestors, you can scrap all your plans! CT is no longer posting on the pinkun messageboard, we''re saved! [H]

[:|]

[/quote]

[Y][:D][:D]

NCISA can call their forum off now.

Smudger doesn''t need to protest anymore.

We''re saved!

C.T is our.............. ''SAVIOUR'' [Y][;)][:D]