Sign in to follow this  
crowey66

huckerby next season?

If we do go dowm what do you think the chances of Hucks coming back for 1 or 2 seasons,could still do a job in that league.What do you think?

Why not mate,i know for a fact he doesnt like playing in the US,AND I THINK HE WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO PLAY FOR US AGAIN.

I don''t see Hucks being the problem to be fair, i just don''t know if the manager/club would allow it.

Cos unless he will take 1-2 grand a week and thats a push i''m sure he wouldn''t want to join us in the kick and rush league. The same as Ronaldo playing in the championship (tongue in cheek)

[quote user="coops"]Cos unless he will take 1-2 grand a week and thats a push i''m sure he wouldn''t want to join us in the kick and rush league. The same as Ronaldo playing in the championship (tongue in cheek)[/quote]

I might be wrong but i''m pretty sure thats all he''s on in America right now and he''s said many times he doesn''t need anymore money.

Maybe, but then he''s too good for league 1. He would get kicked to pieces in that league and don''t know he would really want that. He should never have been let go but I feel that we will all have to remember the good old days.

Don''t get me wrong dude, i''m with you on the view i doubt we''ll see Hucks play for us again, but the reasons behind it is where my opinion differs.

hucks will be 2 years older and 2 years slower... i think the slower pace of the MLS will suit him more and more.. league 1 is very physical and hucks spent a lot of time injured in his last season here... the tackles would certainly fly in in league 1 and he''d get flattened....

cant see it

jas :)