Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

Just stay away next home game

Might as well i guess.It''s hardly going to make things worse at this point....

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]The best way to show them we''ve had it.[/quote]that would be the way to go...season tickets have already been paid for so it would make a statement but not the statement we need...it hurts me to say but the board need to be hurt in the pocket which also hurts the club...sometimes have to be cruel to be kind if you get me drift

Ideally it needs to be organised by an official group like NCISA! That way the club will have no option but to take notice!

Everyone has their own way of dealing with this painful situation. having bought a season ticket at no small cost and also for next season i am not inclined not to go and waste it. I will  offer my support to the team,albeit the situation is becoming increasingly hopeless. i would support an organised campaign against the board if one gets off the ground though

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]not all of us are against the board and club though! So i''ll keep going thanks...[/quote]Agreed, and the players need us more than ever right now!

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]not all of us are against the board and club though! So i''ll keep going thanks...[/quote]

So you are quite happy with the situation the club is in? I''m not saying that in a condascending way, i''m just interested to hear how anyone can be happy with where we are at and the way to board are mis-managing the club!

The players have had our backing all seson, 25''000 of us. If your not against the board you are just a happy clappy fan who doesn''t really care for the club deep down and will always just turn up as its just a nice afternoon out for you all. We don''t need people like you!!!!!!!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]not all of us are against the board and club though! So i''ll keep going thanks...[/quote]

Agreed, and the players need us more than ever right now!
[/quote]

I didn''t go yesterday, but that was cos my girlfriend was rushed to hospital after passing out saturday morning, i missed the Burnley game too but only cos i couldn''t make it due to other commitments. I still want to go support the club i love and i will be there next season no matter what league we''re in.

[quote user="Lambo"]I didn''t go yesterday, but that was cos my girlfriend was rushed to hospital after passing out saturday morning, i missed the Burnley game too but only cos i couldn''t make it due to other commitments. I still want to go support the club i love and i will be there next season no matter what league we''re in.[/quote]

i wish everyone on this message board had that good atitude!

[quote user="coops"]

The players have had our backing all seson, 25''000 of us. If your not against the board you are just a happy clappy fan who doesn''t really care for the club deep down and will always just turn up as its just a nice afternoon out for you all. We don''t need people like you!!!!!!!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]not all of us are against the board and club though! So i''ll keep going thanks...[/quote]Agreed, and the players need us more than ever right now![/quote]

[/quote]Who are you to declare who is a fan and who is not a fan? People can support the club in any way they feel like.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]not all of us are against the board and club though! So i''ll keep going thanks...[/quote]

Agreed, and the players need us more than ever right now!
[/quote]

FFS. They are a bunch of over paid tossers. They need us now don''t make me laugh. There is not one current first team player who I have watched this season who gives a shi* and that is the problem.

im working till half 8 the day of the cardiff game, but will be going to the ground for the 2nd half.....

45 minutes away will make a statement! lol

jas :)