Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Next Years Starting 11 and 5 Subs?

who do you think will be in the norwich starting 11 next year ? which ever league we are in?

nelson

semi  doc   spillane   drury

daley   russell    fozzy   hoolahan

curo   martin

The key phrase is "whichever league we are in". There are two entirely different options dependant upon that state of affairs.

The reality is that whichever league we are in, if all we have are loan players, then we will still struggle and fumble around to scrape the odd home point.

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

who do you think will be in the norwich starting 11 next year ? which ever league we are in?

nelson

curo   martin

[/quote]

If we are in Division 1 next season, I think there will be at least 5 names missing from your selection.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

nelson

curo   martin

[/quote]

If we are in Division 1 next season, I think there will be at least 5 names missing from your selection.

[/quote]Well i hope at least three of those are.

[quote user="the stump"]i hope otsemobor isnt here which ever league we are in hes awful.[/quote]

he has had a few good games for us latley, just a few more memorable bad ones!

The last time Semmy played in league 1 he made the league 1 team of the year, i think League 1 is his level though unfortunatly.

[quote user="the stump"]i hope otsemobor isnt here which ever league we are in hes awful.[/quote]

he has had a few good games for us latley, just a few more memorable bad ones!

[/quote]

You should lay off those mind bending drugs.

He is the one of the worst full backs I can remember playing for us.

nelson

curo   martin

[/quote]

Whichever league we are in next season, I''d hope that we''d have rid ourselves of that useless, waste-of-money little f**k Cureton

he''d be lucky to get that, he really is atrocious, i used to be a fan of his too, but i think i''ve found him out now. A lesser version of Andy Hughes

[quote user="Grant Taylor"]fozzy is out of contract at the end of the season and do you think he will want to stay and play leauge 1 football ?[/quote]

depends if he still wants to play football

[quote user="Lambo"]The last time Semmy played in league 1 he made the league 1 team of the year, i think League 1 is his level though unfortunatly.[/quote]

play him upfront!

don''t play him at all, maybe he should have been a sprinter, as long as he worked out that the starting gun wasn''t one of his m8''s shooting at his arse again.

nelson

curo   martin

[/quote]

If we go down, I can see one of the promoted teams from league 1 putting bids in for Doherty aswell as Hoolahan. Russell may be off to someone like Burnley. Fozzy will leave on a free. Obviously Lappin, Croft and Cort will be off on free''s aswell. I like you assume that both Marshall and Clingan will leave on transfers. Is''nt Nelson''s contract up at the end of this season i dont really know much about him? is he good enough for our first team even in League 1 if we do end up there?

So we would need to bring in a couple of Centre midfielders and possibly a goalkeeper. so a first 16 on our current squad would be something like:-

Rudd (GK), Otsemebor (RB) Spillane (CB) Stephanvic (CB) Drury (LB) Daley (RM) Smith (CM) Lathrope (CM) Pattison (LM) Martin (CF) Renton (CF) subs: Steer, Mcdonald, Kelly, Adeyemi, Cureton