Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

The Canary newsletter & David Bell

I was reading through this newsletter on Saturday at Carrow Rd (yes, I was that bored), and quite frankly it''s a PR nightmare.See page 11. In the ''City Til I Die'' column, young city fan Cameron Clarke, aged 12, tells us why he is renewing his season ticket. It''s because "Norwich need the fans to support the club with their money. My favourite player is David Bell, and I want to keep coming to watch him for the rest of the season".Flip over to page 15 and there is young Cameron''s favourite telling us all about loyalty. Your support is fantastic say David Bell, "it makes us even more determined to do well in order to pay back the fans for their loyalty".

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]I was reading through this newsletter on Saturday at Carrow Rd (yes, I was that bored), and quite frankly it''s a PR nightmare.See page 11. In the ''City Til I Die'' column, young city fan Cameron Clarke, aged 12, tells us why he is renewing his season ticket. It''s because "Norwich need the fans to support the club with their money. My favourite player is David Bell, and I want to keep coming to watch him for the rest of the season".Flip over to page 15 and there is young Cameron''s favourite telling us all about loyalty. Your support is fantastic say David Bell, "it makes us even more determined to do well in order to pay back the fans for their loyalty". [/quote]ah well - at least young cameron had the thrill of seeing bell outfox semmy and set up covs first goal!!!just like ole times eh???[;)]

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]I was reading through this newsletter on Saturday at Carrow Rd (yes, I was that bored), and quite frankly it''s a PR nightmare.

See page 11. In the ''City Til I Die'' column, young city fan Cameron Clarke, aged 12, tells us why he is renewing his season ticket. It''s because "Norwich need the fans to support the club with their money. My favourite player is David Bell, and I want to keep coming to watch him for the rest of the season".

Flip over to page 15 and there is young Cameron''s favourite telling us all about loyalty. Your support is fantastic say David Bell, "it makes us even more determined to do well in order to pay back the fans for their loyalty".
[/quote]

if david Bell actually said that and it was written by the clubs PR spinners then im going to score the winner on Tuesday... that whole magazine is ghost written!

jas :)

Something is badly wrong with the clubs mail distribution, I received the newsletter dated 2nd January about a week ago...  From past experience they give everything that needs sending to some third party company, who are obviously rubbish (and probably expensive), for example I was told they could not change the address of my membership despite it not being due to being sent out for a month or so, as it was lying in a warehouse.  Another classic in the newsletter was an invitation to have breakfast with Glenn Roeder...