Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Will Chase Out style protests happen?

If say we were relegated by the time we play Reading at home, do you think Chase out style protests like we saw at home to Villa in the 90s will happen. I for one fear they will, but wondered what others think? By that stage will it finally be enough is enough for even the diehards?

I can assure you Mr Whittle, the atmosphere has been getting quite moody just recently, and i can see a protest against the muppets in charge on the horizon.

That is the only way to oust these clowns, and i think when the shit hits the fan it is going to be quite nasty.

[quote user="First Wizard"]For our club to survive they have to Arthur. To stand by and do nothing is not an option any longer, and yes, I include myself.[/quote]

Totally agree,we have no other option but to force them out of OUR club!

The sooner the better.  It is vital that we ensure a new board of directors is in place for our assault on League 1 next season.  Shes no Saint Delia for me.  She has brought this club to its knees

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I agree, they have to go.  But who is waiting in the wings with money?[/quote]

i still think Cullum is.. like i have said before if they refuse point blank to sell to him than what can he do?

they will go to him, tail between legs.. he''ll say "i told you so" and he''ll buy the club for peanuts.. Delia wont get her investment back.. infact she''ll be lucky if she even gets half her money back....

he''ll make us great again.... wait and see.

jas :)

[quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I agree, they have to go.  But who is waiting in the wings with money?[/quote]

Starts with P ends in M.....

BOARD OUT NOW

[/quote]

So where is he then in our hour of need?  How much did he give the club for signings?

Take PC out of the equation CT, who is waiting in the wings with millions enough to buy the board out?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

BOARD OUT NOW

[/quote]

So where is he then in our hour of need?  How much did he give the club for signings?

Take PC out of the equation CT, who is waiting in the wings with millions enough to buy the board out?

[/quote]

Who knows, they blew our best chance though.

but then when Chase was at the club "who was waiting in the wings to buy us"?

Who really, honestly knew that Aldo Spinelli, Delia smith and her husband and Harry Serrius were all trying to buy the club?

not one of us....

theres investors out there, and when the board decide to sell they will make themselves known.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Who really, honestly knew that Aldo Spinelli, Delia smith and her husband and Harry Serrius were all trying to buy the club?

not one of us....

theres investors out there, and when the board decide to sell they will make themselves known.

[/quote]

We weren''t in a deep recession then jas, that''s the difference.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="CT the Jarrold king"]

BOARD OUT NOW

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who knows, they blew our best chance though.

[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more and I will never forgive them for that, ever.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not one of us....

[/quote]

[/quote]

very true, but then we wont be in a recession forever, buy now when we are cheap, or pay over the odds when we come out of the credit crunch?

businessmen make calculated risks, and we might just be one....

i cling on to the hope! lol

Protests against the board have to happen. but I hope they are left until we are deffinatly down. I hope its not as bad as the chase out riots when seats were trashed.... However i suspect it could well be. The current board have ruined us with their years of negativity and little old norwich perspective ever since we got promoted to the Premeirship. A little bit of ambition shown upon promotion and we would not be in the mess we are now.

Delia Out!!!!!! Doomcaster out!!!! Munby Out!!!!! Foulger Out!!!! Wynn Jones Out!!!!! Get them all out!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not one of us....

[/quote]

[/quote]

very true, but then we wont be in a recession forever, buy now when we are cheap, or pay over the odds when we come out of the credit crunch?

[/quote]

As I stated on another thread a while back this recession could last for at least another 18 months according to the people in the know, and they say it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

£56million is not really cheap though is it?  Plus the running costs and wages etc.  That''s a lot of money having to be found, and IMHO I think we would struggle at this time to find anyone with the club at heart who has that type of money.

I would just like one nice thing to happen to our club, but nice things don''t any longer happen at NCFC.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Quite a few people actually Jas, Geoffrey Watling and the Bank manager who called in the overdraft on Chase for starters.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not one of us....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As I stated on another thread a while back this recession could last for at least another 18 months according to the people in the know, and they say it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

£56million is not really cheap though is it?  Plus the running costs and wages etc.  That''s a lot of money having to be found, and IMHO I think we would struggle at this time to find anyone with the club at heart who has that type of money.

I would just like one nice thing to happen to our club, but nice things don''t any longer happen at NCFC.

[/quote]

56m for a club losing money daily and 20m in debt and in serious relegation trouble sounds bloody riidiculous!

[quote user="jbghost"]Minor point Arthur but the £20 million debt was part of the £56 million.[/quote]

Who would you rather have managing the debt though? A hugely succesful business man or our lot?

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Quite a few people actually Jas, Geoffrey Watling and the Bank manager who called in the overdraft on Chase for starters.
[/quote]

Hooray, thanks Buckethead.

Why won''t people eccept that Chase was "removed" from behind the scenes by the present encumbants.

The demos just added to the bank pressure already applied.

There is NO ONE waiting, administration IS NOT ON THE CARDS. DS CANNOT take her money leaving other debtors THAT IS ILLEGAL.

The board have made many stupid mistakes, the last one being appointing a no experience manager AGAIN.

Some of us complained about that and were shouted down.

Cannot see any other outcome for the club but ignominious relegation 50 years after I started to support them.

On another other thread Rude blames the supportes, did he thanks us for the good years then. (The best under Chase)

The club isnt worth £56million. And £20million of that is debt.So, refinance the debt, that''s down to £36 million for shares and the directors loans, which I believe were £2mill.So, £34 mill. Is our club worth that much? Right now? WITH the debt.No bloody way. If I were Cullum, Id refinance the debt and offer £10mill to clean the board out of the club entirely. If he pays anymore he''s stupid.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not one of us....

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha you keep making them excuses WAY...

Attitudes like yours have all but got us relegated now... how much longer you going to give these clowns to drag your club further down the pan???  [+o(]

I hope my seat gets trashed in any riot, hopefully it will be replaced with a brand new, shiny, yellow seat.....

Hey everybody, it would appear that despite what Rude Old says it is not our fault, according the man, the myth, the legend that is Smudger, it is all WAY49`s fault.......

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

I hope my seat gets trashed in any riot, hopefully it will be replaced with a brand new, shiny, yellow seat.....

Hey everybody, it would appear that despite what Rude Old says it is not our fault, according the man, the myth, the legend that is Smudger, it is all WAY49`s fault.......

[/quote]

49 may be many things, a babe? most certainly...............but the reason for the clubs implosion? just give up Smudger, you''re just getting plain silly now.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

[/quote]

49 may be many things, a babe? most certainly...............but the reason for the clubs implosion? just give up Smudger, you''re just getting plain silly now.

[/quote]

Plain silly WIZ... but it''s the truth and you know it.

You are to blame more than most.

Can''t attend this meeting coz you are in a wheelchair, can''t attend that meeting coz you are in a wheel chair... blahblahblahblahblah... [:$]

Has Tilly offered you a lift as yet for Thursday night???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

not one of us....

[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha you keep making them excuses WAY...

Attitudes like yours have all but got us relegated now... how much longer you going to give these clowns to drag your club further down the pan???  [+o(]

[/quote]

So is this at last an admission that you are not a supporter. Surely you should have said OUR club.