Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

the 15% back from league 1 season tickets!

What transfer kitty lmao ,  meanwhile them down the road are freezing season ticket prices with a 50% refund if they gain promotion and Marcus Evans has promised to buy more players in the summer , amazing what you can do with decent owners of a club.

It''s 20% actually if you bought before first deadline (''mis-print'' in the leaflet). £49.20 better off I''ll be too... or £196.80 worse off if you look at it that way.

I will have my 15% back please. I do not want any more of my money ploughed into a restaurant/hotel./board room/conference facilties.

Good idea but unfortunately you could not trust the board to spend a 15p voucher in Morrisons wisely let alone 15% of the season ticket revenue.More pots, pans, agents, loans, free signings and land anyone?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

Does this mean the performances will be 15% worse?

Is that possible? [^o)]

[/quote]Oh yes Wazz!It can go into minus credibility yet my friend!We could be scoring goals for the other team and everything - in reflection; we''re actually playing quite well. Considering....

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

instead of having it back - let norwich keep it and put it in the transfer kitty!

you truly can not be serious!, they have had enough cash from us and wasted every single penny !. Wheres the transfer kitty been for the last three years prob invested in one of the restaurants or Delias catering!?

T0$$ERS!!!!!!!!!

[:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="The Original Pinkun Poster"]

instead of having it back - let norwich keep it and put it in the transfer kitty!

[:D]

[/quote]I suggested at the time, you''ll get a letter from the club asking you to let them keep it.  Don''t expect them to automatically send it,  it''s worded as claim it back

No-one else seems to have noticed it... if you look at any season ticket article on the official site it says in small print at the bottom:"*Please note page 7 of The Canary. It states a 15% rebate it should read 20%."

My guess is that they won''t make repayment automatic or at least will pile on loads of emotional pressure designed to make people leave the money with the club. My take will be - no thanks I''ll have it back. When you show that you''ve learnt how to handle money properly and not allow it to be wasted on rented players and agents fees, come and ask me again.

[quote user="SNAP"]My guess is that they won''t make repayment automatic or at least will pile on loads of emotional pressure designed to make people leave the money with the club. My take will be - no thanks I''ll have it back. When you show that you''ve learnt how to handle money properly and not allow it to be wasted on rented players and agents fees, come and ask me again.[/quote]

One easy question, would you trust Donny with it?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]What transfer kitty lmao ,  meanwhile them down the road are freezing season ticket prices with a 50% refund if they gain promotion and Marcus Evans has promised to buy more players in the summer , amazing what you can do with decent owners of a club.
[/quote]

That shower of sh.ite down the road won''t be gaining promotion any time soon.