Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Anyone know the odds for safety?

Well I was thinking of sticking my 15% rebate on us to stay up.   If they do then I win the bet and we stay up so double celebration.    If we go down then I get my money back from the club to pay for the bet.

[quote user="Duffman"]Well I was thinking of sticking my 15% rebate on us to stay up.   If they do then I win the bet and we stay up so double celebration.    If we go down then I get my money back from the club to pay for the bet.

[/quote]

Why only 15% ?

I''m reliably informed that it''s 20% rebate. Printing error in the sales blurb apparently.

Could on the other hand be a cunning plan by Neil Doncaster so he can say he''s looking after us loyal fans even more by upping the rebate. Sneaky eh?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Duffman"]Well I was thinking of sticking my 15% rebate on us to stay up.   If they do then I win the bet and we stay up so double celebration.    If we go down then I get my money back from the club to pay for the bet.[/quote]

Why only 15% ?

I''m reliably informed that it''s 20% rebate. Printing error in the sales blurb apparently.

Could on the other hand be a cunning plan by Neil Doncaster so he can say he''s looking after us loyal fans even more by upping the rebate. Sneaky eh?

[/quote]You are correct, It is 20%.     Even better then.