Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

All this talk but what are we going to do.

I have been reading all the posts with interest, and some excellent points made. After all the post mortems of whats happened and why, the one thing 90% of us long suffering City fans agree on is the board is at fault and we want it changed as soon as possible. Together as fans we are strong and we have a loud voice. The question I ask now is what are we all going to do about this situation ?. I  myself  would love to start to organize some thing and come up with some ideas, but I am afraid I do not have the skills or contacts to do that. I just want to urge those City supporters out there who do, to now start the ball rolling with organizing the likes of me who will back any sensible and constructive ideas to the hilt to start rebuilding this football club in crisis,Lets remember when we were trying to get Worthy removed, and NCISA organized a meeting at St Andrews Hall, should they not be thinking of doing that again for our present situation?. Yes I know some of you are going to say is there any one out there ready to take over and perhaps there may not be. But if thousands of us speak together against the likes of Doomcaster, Smith & Jones it might help speed up the process of them geting out & finding new investment.So come on all you City fans out there with skill & contacts, lets have some action I myself and thousands like me will be right behind you. We could start with the forum organized for March 5th, lets build on that and stop sitting on our hands so we can bring forward the time when this board can go and we can begin to rebuild our beloved Norwich City. 

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]I have been reading all the posts with interest, and some excellent points made. After all the post mortems of whats happened and why, the one thing 90% of us long suffering City fans agree on is the board is at fault and we want it changed as soon as possible. Together as fans we are strong and we have a loud voice. The question I ask now is what are we all going to do about this situation ?. I  myself  would love to start to organize some thing and come up with some ideas, but I am afraid I do not have the skills or contacts to do that. I just want to urge those City supporters out there who do, to now start the ball rolling with organizing the likes of me who will back any sensible and constructive ideas to the hilt to start rebuilding this football club in crisis,Lets remember when we were trying to get Worthy removed, and NCISA organized a meeting at St Andrews Hall, should they not be thinking of doing that again for our present situation?. Yes I know some of you are going to say is there any one out there ready to take over and perhaps there may not be. But if thousands of us speak together against the likes of Doomcaster, Smith & Jones it might help speed up the process of them geting out & finding new investment.So come on all you City fans out there with skill & contacts, lets have some action I myself and thousands like me will be right behind you. We could start with the forum organized for March 5th, lets build on that and stop sitting on our hands so we can bring forward the time when this board can go and we can begin to rebuild our beloved Norwich City.  [/quote]

There is a slight spanner in the works.

Collectively there are probably around 20 people on this message board who whinge and whine about the board of NCFC(myself included)the other 24,980 don''t seem all that fussed either way.

Just thought I''d point that out.[;)]

You could pay your pound and attend the NCISA arranged meeting with some board members and say your bit there.

I think if you had handed a voting form to every one of the 23000 fans at the last home game you would have got a large percentage who are unhappy with the state of affairs at our club and the board, they just don''t all use the pinkun.. Having said that there are a lot more than 20 people on here unhappy with the board.

As Braveheart says we need to make our feelings known and March 5th will be a good place to start..

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]I have been reading all the posts with interest, and some excellent points made. After all the post mortems of whats happened and why, the one thing 90% of us long suffering City fans agree on is the board is at fault and we want it changed as soon as possible. Together as fans we are strong and we have a loud voice. The question I ask now is what are we all going to do about this situation ?. I  myself  would love to start to organize some thing and come up with some ideas, but I am afraid I do not have the skills or contacts to do that. I just want to urge those City supporters out there who do, to now start the ball rolling with organizing the likes of me who will back any sensible and constructive ideas to the hilt to start rebuilding this football club in crisis,
Lets remember when we were trying to get Worthy removed, and NCISA organized a meeting at St Andrews Hall, should they not be thinking of doing that again for our present situation?. Yes I know some of you are going to say is there any one out there ready to take over and perhaps there may not be. But if thousands of us speak together against the likes of Doomcaster, Smith & Jones it might help speed up the process of them geting out & finding new investment.
So come on all you City fans out there with skill & contacts, lets have some action I myself and thousands like me will be right behind you. We could start with the forum organized for March 5th, lets build on that and stop sitting on our hands so we can bring forward the time when this board can go and we can begin to rebuild our beloved Norwich City. 
[/quote]

You are incorrect in your stats.

90% of posters on here may well want delia out but those 90% represent less than 1% of the club support on match day.

You are in a minority who post in here. Posters on here tend to be of a extremist nature, just like you, and have a over inflated feeling of importance hiding behind a keyboard.

Delia will go when someone else is ready to waste a few million on a hobby. Stop spouting rubbish.

If stats are so important to you please tell me where you get your stats from saying saying saying,  those 90% represent less than 1% of the club support on match day ?. I have to say I think people like you tend to sit behind a key board trying to shoot down any one with passion & guts. The majority of people on here ( just for you I wont use percentages any more), are using this message board to show our feelings, disappointments & frustrations on what is happening to Norwich City. some of us are willing to do some thing about it instead of people like who clearly has no passion for this club, when you think a new investor would be wasting millions on a hobby. Come to Plymouth with me on a cold Tuesday night  & ask the fans there if following city is just a hobby !.

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]If stats are so important to you please tell me where you get your stats from saying saying saying,  those 90% represent less than 1% of the club support on match day ?. I have to say I think people like you tend to sit behind a key board trying to shoot down any one with passion & guts. The majority of people on here ( just for you I wont use percentages any more), are using this message board to show our feelings, disappointments & frustrations on what is happening to Norwich City. some of us are willing to do some thing about it instead of people like who clearly has no passion for this club, when you think a new investor would be wasting millions on a hobby. Come to Plymouth with me on a cold Tuesday night  & ask the fans there if following city is just a hobby !.
[/quote]

That''s it you tell him BRAVEHEART... go, go, go!!! [:D]

I think you will find that most people on here and the majority of people at the ground want exactly the same thing - a new investor and board. However there is a very distinct spilt on this board.

There are those with very high emotion but little real understanding or acceptance that nothing can or will happen until that new investor comes along.

and there are those that don''t demand the board quit because they realise this can''t happen until fresh money comes in.

At the end of the day we all want the same, some just realise it aint that easy.

[quote user="jbghost"]

I think you will find that most people on here and the majority of people at the ground want exactly the same thing - a new investor and board. However there is a very distinct spilt on this board.

There are those with very high emotion but little real understanding or acceptance that nothing can or will happen until that new investor comes along.

and there are those that don''t demand the board quit because they realise this can''t happen until fresh money comes in.

At the end of the day we all want the same, some just realise it aint that easy.

[/quote]

Horse, cart, before, putting.

If you don''t put them under pressure nothing is going to change.  As things stand they''ll only leave on their terms, which realistically no one is ever going to meet.  They''ve spent years doing their level best to lower the fans'' expectations, now it''s time for them to lower theirs in terms of what they will accept. 

"Let''s not try in case we don''t succeed" - that same attitude shown by the board is what''s got us into this mess in the first place.

I''m told that season ticket renewals are going well, comparable to last year.

If 20,000 season ticket holders were each willing to put up £1,000 there would be £20 million; enough to free the club from debt, and to challenge Delia to step down in favour of the "Barcelona" model of a club owned by its members, and we could start rebuilding.  That would be quite a hard challenge for Delia to resist, given her public image.   If no one is prepared to put up their own money, we have to wait for a rich investor to appear, and it''s no good moaning.

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]

I''m told that season ticket renewals are going well, comparable to last year.

If 20,000 season ticket holders were each willing to put up £1,000 there would be £20 million; enough to free the club from debt, and to challenge Delia to step down in favour of the "Barcelona" model of a club owned by its members, and we could start rebuilding.  That would be quite a hard challenge for Delia to resist, given her public image.   If no one is prepared to put up their own money, we have to wait for a rich investor to appear, and it''s no good moaning.

[/quote]

Yes but it''s not just enough to buy her out though is it?  Who pays the wages of the players and staff?

[quote user="jbghost"]

[/quote]

Concise and to the point. My feelings exactly.

Chase was essentially drummed out over a considerable period of time - before ''a new investor was identified''. So..................what''s the  difference this time? [:S]

OTBC