Sign in to follow this  
Al Yellow

Distraught

Looking at some of the threads on the tickets side of the board I suddenly thought that I haven''t been sent anything regarding preferences for next seasons games, the old three games guaranteed for memebers. I just rang the ticket line up to be told that everything has been sent out already. It seems that my free membership (as a shareholder) was either not set out or lost in the post, thanks to Royal Mail for that - they were shocking with my mail redirection when I moved house.

The lady in the ticket office was very helpful in terms of sending out my membership but couldn''t do anything to get me onto the preference list. This leaves me with membership but as far as I can see very little chance of getting tickets for home games. Does anyone know how many tickets are likely to be left over for games, it doesn''t sound hopeful.

I''ve found myself ranting away about Jonny come lately fans and heard the phrase I remember being there against Grimsby when there were only 10,000 in the ground. I''ve been a member since my teenage years back in 1991 (first game Norwich 2 Leeds 2, a treat for my brothers birthday) and have been a regular at Carrow Road ever since despite having lived away from the area for 10 years. The fact I get free membership wasn''t exactly my motivation for buying £500 worth of shares! I normally think it''s great we''re winning over new fans but the moment I''ve suffered as a result all these thoughts came out and I feel bad about that!

Sorry just had to share the pain.................has anyone else had this problem?........Any helpful ideas?

I have a similar problem i was a member until the start of last season now its like trying to ice skate up hill to get a sent of a ticket , been goin since the early 90''s the first game i can propperly remember goin to was against notts forest when ian crook scored the best free kick ever !