Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

Lets try to remain positive shall we......

Yes it looks bad but...............I have a sneaky feeling about the forth coming weeks

1 Southampton,charlton and watford go into administration hence we are saved by default.

2 Blackpool,plymouth watford and charlton all let us win cos we are a nice club hence we are saved.

3 ipswich,birmingham,reading and qpr all fail to raise a team and we get given the points.

4 Someone explains the object of the game to our players and they suddenly realise how to play football.

5 Due to the global recession all promotion and relegation is cancelled this season.

You never know any of these things could happen between now and the end of the season.

Did the americans give up when the germans bombed pearl harbour,did they hell

On the ball city

[quote user="lobster catcher"]

Yes it looks bad but...............I have a sneaky feeling about the forth coming weeks

1 Southampton,charlton and watford go into administration hence we are saved by default.

2 Blackpool,plymouth watford and charlton all let us win cos we are a nice club hence we are saved.

3 ipswich,birmingham,reading and qpr all fail to raise a team and we get given the points.

4 Someone explains the object of the game to our players and they suddenly realise how to play football.

5 Due to the global recession all promotion and relegation is cancelled this season.

You never know any of these things could happen between now and the end of the season.

Did the americans give up when the germans bombed pearl harbour,did they hell

On the ball city

[/quote]

What sort of sneaky feelings have you had?

I wish I could build up some positivity and some enthusiasm, but admit I am finding it difficult lol

Some how i think theres less lying on this that the Nazi''s killing the entire country!

However i must try and remain positive.  Norwich will win at least one more game this season! 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Jonesy"]I wasn''t aware the Germans bombed Pear Harbour?[/quote]

Me neither, blimey however did I pass my History A-level [:D]

[/quote]I take it you never saw the late but great john belushi in animal house either,otherwise you would get the joke

[quote user="Gary"]

Norwich will win at least one more game this season! 

[/quote]

Can you tell me which one so that I don''t waste my time going to any of the others?