Sign in to follow this  
Jonncfc

No noise from the boardroom boys...

It''s all gone quiet over there...

Can you hear the boardroom sing?  No-o, no-o...

Boardroom, boardroom, gives us a song...

Come on; where are you? Let''s be ''avin'' you.

But no.  Once again an absolute lack of any leadership whatsoever.  No words of inspiration. No great motivational speeches.  In fact, a board seemingly devoid of any ideas at all.  Shameful.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

But no.  Once again an absolute lack of any leadership whatsoever.  No words of inspiration. No great motivational speeches.  In fact, a board seemingly devoid of any ideas at all.  Shameful.

[/quote]theres nothing else to say...they cant hide behind words anymore because we are so deep in the brown stuff

The ironic thing is, that if they did come out and make a statement, they would just get a load of stick on here for coming out and making such a meaningless statement etc. They would just be told that actions speak louder ... etc etc, as with the players.

Don''t you just love Norwich fans....

What could they say that would do any good? It would either be platitudes or damaging.

So just to show our disapproval why dont we turn up for the Cardiff and Plymouth games with tape over our mouths each carryimg an A4 with ''Board Out'' on it as a mark of protest ?

an apology from the board and an explanation of why the debt has almost trebelled since they have been here despite clever sales and a season in the prem would be nice.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

an apology from the board and an explanation of why the debt has almost trebelled since they have been here despite clever sales and a season in the prem would be nice.

[/quote]

You sit in the barclay yeah? You see that stand to the left of you? How do you think we built that?

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

You sit in the barclay yeah? You see that stand to the left of you? How do you think we built that?
[/quote]

by cashing in on the land deals that Robert chase secured... which now pees on your arguement doesnt it? where has the money gone after the sales of Ashton, Safri, Green, Earnshaw and McKenzie?

What happened to the parachute payments?

[quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

You sit in the barclay yeah? You see that stand to the left of you? How do you think we built that?[/quote]Oh, you mean the hotel? [:|]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

by cashing in on the land deals that Robert chase secured... which now pees on your arguement doesnt it? where has the money gone after the sales of Ashton, Safri, Green, Earnshaw and McKenzie?

And if Chase hadn''t been so effective with his land purchases what mess would this Board have been in before now. Or did they get involved because of the land assests and their options to borrow against them to build resturants etc.

Chase wrecked the team but at least he left some good. Exactly what legacy are the cook and the book publisher leaving behind?

[/quote]

[quote user="blinded by the story"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And if Chase hadn''t been so effective with his land purchases what mess would this Board have been in before now. Or did they get involved because of the land assests and their options to borrow against them to build resturants etc.

Chase wrecked the team but at least he left some good. Exactly what legacy are the cook and the book publisher leaving behind

Don''t know why the bit I added is included in with Jas''s

[/quote][/quote]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Had a nice e-mail reply from Mr Doncaster this morning in reply to something I posted about getting the board out lol [:|][/quote]

Good to see that all he has to do first thing on a Monday morning is personally answer e-mails from the fans.Nothing more important on his radar for the day obviously.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Had a nice e-mail reply from Mr Doncaster this morning in reply to something I posted about getting the board out lol [:|][/quote]

Good to see that all he has to do first thing on a Monday morning is personally answer e-mails from the fans.Nothing more important on his radar for the day obviously.

[/quote]Good also to see that you''ve got all of your very important Monday morning things done by 11:41, Gene [:)]

I would rather they remained silent. Their piss poor excuses and lies would only make my blood boil. Its best to die a quiet death imo.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I was quite stunned as to one how he got my e-mail address as it''s private and I haven''t given permission for it to be published, and two why the hell e-mail me lol.  I wonder if anyone else got a reply asking me question about the club? [:|]

[quote user="Badger"]
What could they say that would do any good? It would either be platitudes or damaging.
[/quote]

Maybe they could say sorry! My guess is that they will keep that until the end of the season to go with the plea not to ask for our 20% rebates. Even then i suspect it will be couched in language that will need careful re-reading to find the "sorry" bit.

[quote user="Badger"]
[/quote]

''Today we have come to an agreement to sell our shares to...............Consequently........''

[:)]

OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I was quite stunned as to one how he got my e-mail address as it''s private and I haven''t given permission for it to be published, and two why the hell e-mail me lol.  I wonder if anyone else got a reply asking me question about the club? [:|]

[/quote]

Yes it''s a bit worrying that the Chief Executive should privately e-mail you about something on here when he doesn''t know your e-mail address, or at the very least hasn''t been given permission to use it.

My guess is that you must have given your address to the Club sometime in the past - ? on a season ticket application perhaps ? - and he''s got it from the Club database. I wouldn''t have thought he should have contacted you in this way as what any of us write on here has nothing whatever to do with official NCFC business..

I don''t think he could have too many any complaints if you complained........

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Two Tails"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

You sit in the barclay yeah? You see that stand to the left of you? How do you think we built that?[/quote]

[/quote]At the end of 2005/6. Turnover fell from £37.4m to £24.7m (largely due

to £12.1m drop in income from Premier League and Sky), gate receipts

fell by £200,000 (fewer away fans in the Championship than the top

flight) and commercial sales (mainly in the club shop) dropped by

£1.3m. Overall debt was reduced from £0.5m to £19.2m, which is largely

comprised of a £15m "securitisation" loan taken out in 2004 to bring

the club''s debts together. Chief executive Neil Doncaster said: "In the

year covered by these accounts, and despite a £7m parachute payment,

the club''s cash position worsened by £1.5m." He said the club''s

financial position was "stable", despite the large debt, which he said

was "structured and manageable".

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[/quote]theres nothing else to say...they cant hide behind words anymore because we are so deep in the brown stuff[/quote]

Precisely!

Delia and Michael have wanted out for a year now!

Do you think that all the money comes in and sits in the bank account like your own does every month, or the Premier League wrote out a cheque for 30 million and said here you go. When we came down we was still paying Premiership wages to players, thats where all our money has gone, on wages.