Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Get yer maps out for League Two!

Because with our current board, non investment, continued prudence, zero ambition, no experience management set up coupled with a piss pot weak squad.......thats where we''re heading in 2010.

Please can everyone stop going along with the rebranding thing.  What you''re talking about is the Fourth Division plain and simple.  We need to refer to these divisions by their real names to reinforce just how bad things have become.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]Please can everyone stop going along with the rebranding thing.  What you''re talking about is the Fourth Division plain and simple.  We need to refer to these divisions by their real names to reinforce just how bad things have become.[/quote]

Nope third division

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]Please can everyone stop going along with the rebranding thing.  What you''re talking about is the Fourth Division plain and simple.  We need to refer to these divisions by their real names to reinforce just how bad things have become.[/quote]

Nope third division

[/quote]This just sums up the idiocy of the ''rebranding''. League Two is the old Fourth division - all very confusing!!

Overreaction, IMO. Yes, relegation to League One looks nigh on certain now. But back to back relegations to league two? We can only wait and see.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Because with our current board, non investment, continued prudence, zero ambition, no experience management set up coupled with a piss pot weak squad.......thats where we''re heading in 2010.

[/quote]For God''s sake - we are not even mathematically down in the Championship yet and already you have us consigned to League Two!!!!

[quote user="king of latvia"]

well wiz i see your hex is still working.  lol 

[/quote]Lmao. Hang on a minute. It''s WIZ''S fault we''re going down.You had me all optimistic with your virgin''s and what not.

wizard your such an attention seeker,  now that everyone is on a downer and getting resigned to relegation your posts just blend in with everyone elses..  you now  have to out doom monger everyone by starting on about next years relegation  just to get noticed  [:D]

[/quote]

I really don''t know why you have posted this. Based on the number of home games you attend each season I''d have thought a map showing you how to get to Carrow Road would have been more in order.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I really don''t know why you have posted this. Based on the number of home games you attend each season I''d have thought a map showing you how to get to Carrow Road would have been more in order.

[/quote]

ouch  [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

wizard your such an attention seeker,  now that everyone is on a downer and getting resigned to relegation your posts just blend in with everyone elses..  you now  have to out doom monger everyone by starting on about next years relegation  just to get noticed  [:D]

[/quote]Yeah wiz, just type in "bold" instead! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="pennywise "]

[/quote]Yeah wiz, just type in "bold" instead! [;)][/quote]

lol you typed it as I was thinking of typing it [:)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was there last week Wazzock!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]WAY49 - Or as I prefer to call it "Tw@t Nav"...[:D][/quote]

I''m an ex scout, who knows how to orinitate a map...........so there![H]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Read it again.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Read it again.

[/quote]

You only know what you think you know![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m an ex scout, who knows how to orinitate a map...........so there![/quote]I''m trying to decipher that word wiz! Did you mean "urinate"? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m an ex scout, who knows how to orinitate a map...........so there![/quote]I''m trying to decipher that word wiz! Did you mean "urinate"? [:^)][/quote]

At his age I don''t think he wears the pastel trousers anymore for fear of the ''spot of shame''  [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m an ex scout, who knows how to orinitate a map...........so there![/quote]I''m trying to decipher that word wiz! Did you mean "urinate"? [:^)][/quote]

As you know, my spelling is total poo Lapps, but it means pointing the map in the correct position.[:D]

As you know, my spelling is total poo Lapps, but it means pointing the map in the correct position.[:D]

[/quote]But wandering off in the other[:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Read it again.

[/quote]

You only know what you think you know![;)]

[/quote]

So, First Whinger, how many home games have you been too this season then?

[/quote]

Ah! You did mean urinate then.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Maps?  Blimey do they still exist? lol.  We have an inbuilt satnav in the new care we are getting this summer, so no maps needed.[/quote]

Be careful you don''t drive into any rivers or up somebody''s drive then, mate. It has been known you know.

[/quote]

You''ll be dead soon 1st Wiz cause I heard today on radio 2 that pessimists die before optimists!

Though I do see where your coming from, I''m not givign up until its mathematically impossible!