Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

warning, positive post!!!

in 12 days, we could be sitting in a comfortable 16th or so having won our last 4 games wandering why we were all so worried before. You never know!

and that I do hope.  I feel we''ve got the quality in our side to beat the next 4 teams, but will we do?!  I have faith.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]in 12 days, we could be sitting in a comfortable 16th or so having won our last 4 games wandering why we were all so worried before. You never know!
[/quote]

Can I have a toke on that spliff Jim? It sounds like some good sh1t!!!

[quote user="National express super guard "]finally someone like me!!! we will stay up, although I base this on nothing more than I''m an idiot. I say we will scrape safety and as its my birthday I expect everyone else to be more upbeat today at least
[/quote]  Happy Birthday NES. Nice to have something to celebrate!

Happy Birthday NES!Hopefully Norwich can give you some points tomorrow as a present!

I think you''ll find if you mentally write them off it''s a lot easier. Try it...and relax.

I''m hopefully going to change things tonight, ever since our promotion winning season I have been using a championship winning mug at work, ever since it has all gone down hill for us, so tonight I''m going to smash the sh*te out of it.[:''(]

[quote user="BGGYPOS"]I''m hopefully going to change things tonight, ever since our promotion winning season I have been using a championship winning mug at work, ever since it has all gone down hill for us, so tonight I''m going to smash the sh*te out of it.[:''(][/quote]

lol and if it doesn''t work will you spend hours super gluing it together again?  [:D]

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]in 12 days, we could be sitting in a comfortable 16th or so having won our last 4 games wandering why we were all so worried before. You never know![/quote]it could happen - but given we''ve not won for an age that would be one heck of a turnaround....what do you base your optimism on jimbo???and while we''re at it - lets open that question up to the usual half-full glassers!!!

[quote user="National express super guard "]finally someone like me!!! we will stay up, although I base this on nothing more than I''m an idiot. I say we will scrape safety and as its my birthday I expect everyone else to be more upbeat today at least
[/quote]

NESG, you musn''t go calling yourself an idiot especially on your birthday.Today you''re cleverer than Stephen Hawking.

We''ll go to Charlton on the last day needing a three nil win which we''ll get courtesy of a stunning Jamie Cureton hat-trick. Next year we''ll cake-walk the Championship.

( Best enjoy today then as tomorrow you''ll be returning -? by National Express ? - from '' Planet Dream-On '' to the same old s*ite we''ve had to put up with since God knows when.... )

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]in 12 days, we could be sitting in a comfortable 16th or so having won our last 4 games wandering why we were all so worried before. You never know!
[/quote]

WE OPE!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]in 12 days, we could be sitting in a comfortable 16th or so having won our last 4 games wandering why we were all so worried before. You never know![/quote]After you with the crack pipe...

[/quote] and my Lloyds shares might be  worth £7 each instead of 40 pence, but in the real world not much chance of either much as i would love to be proved wrong