Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Earnie...Evans...Lita...

All goalscorers, with great goal scoring records for Norwich.

Perhaps this shows that we are a creative side, and that when we have someone who can put the ball into the net, we will win games.

[quote user="pliff"]Spot on mate! a decent partner for Carl Cort and all could be rosy[/quote]All we basically have opposed to Cureton is, Daley?

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="pliff"]Spot on mate! a decent partner for Carl Cort and all could be rosy[/quote]All we basically have opposed to Cureton is, Daley?[/quote]GowKillenRentonCupboard = bare.Why is Cureton still first choice?

Plymouth have GallagherWatford have Smith and PriskinForest have Earnshaw [+o(]Southampton have McGoldrickWe have CuretonThat''s why we''re going down.

Get on the phone to Mark Hughes and refuse to go away until he delivers Ched.If Man City can loan a £12m striker (Jo) to PL rival (Everton) who are financially comfortable,then Gunny should be pulling out all the stops to get the boy wonder back.  

[quote user="pliff"]Spot on mate! a decent partner for Carl Cort and all could be rosy[/quote]

You meen Mr my feet are nailed to the floor until 92 mins gone, he is certainly no Dion. If he learnt to jump I agree could do us some favours with Luke Daily working off him, Mind you Curo would probably do a job if Cort could jump and flick a ball on or 2.

having just seen coventry''s second goal - firstly - what was poor old corty doing in that posi in the first place.  secondly, his knees are so shot the poor chap was turned inside and out 3 times by the eventual scorer,,,corty clearly laboured to keep up with the twists and turns...but what really p***ed me off - was why didn''t another naaarwich player came to his aid...it was inside the fudgin area after all...its as if the squad were mere bystanders to a mesmirising dance - beguiled by a young talented newcomer''s dominance over an old aging pro...and having left corty trailing in his wake after the third turn - the cov player was left with a clean sight of the goal - and he obliged with a beauty - a great finish admittedly - but where were the defence at this point???it seems to me that the players might well be gelling in their pre-match huddle - but do they actually believe the bilge they come out with anymore - cos it seems we have lost confidence completely in our ability to defend...a tale of half hearted challenges,,,leaving opposition players unmarked in the area,,,and failing to help corty out tiold its own story for the gaols we conceeded on saturday...its keystone cops relegation defending - the sort of headless chicken s**t you see from poor sides destined for the drop...and i can''t see how such a chronic loss of confidence and form can be adressed in time to save us from the drop...even look east seemed to be taking the pee tonight...sad times indeed,,,

We should have moved heaven and earth for Lita. By now we would have been mid table.

It''s not just his goals but his movement off the ball causing panic to opposing defences and opening up space for others.

What annoys me most is the apparent lack of urgency to change things whilst all around us the other clubs are doing the opposite. I just hope Gunn has plans for the final ''loan'' move.

[quote user="Largey"]

Perhaps this shows that we are a creative side, and that when we have someone who can put the ball into the net, we will win games.

[/quote]

All have been for sale this season, where would we be now if we had bought one of them?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]having just seen coventry''s second goal - firstly - what was poor old corty doing in that posi in the first place.  secondly, his knees are so shot the poor chap was turned inside and out 3 times by the eventual scorer,,,corty clearly laboured to keep up with the twists and turns...but what really p***ed me off - was why didn''t another naaarwich player came to his aid...it was inside the fudgin area after all...its as if the squad were mere bystanders to a mesmirising dance - beguiled by a young talented newcomer''s dominance over an old aging pro...and having left corty trailing in his wake after the third turn - the cov player was left with a clean sight of the goal - and he obliged with a beauty - a great finish admittedly - but where were the defence at this point???

it seems to me that the players might well be gelling in their pre-match huddle - but do they actually believe the bilge they come out with anymore - cos it seems we have lost confidence completely in our ability to defend...a tale of half hearted challenges,,,leaving opposition players unmarked in the area,,,and failing to help corty out tiold its own story for the gaols we conceeded on saturday...its keystone cops relegation defending - the sort of headless chicken s**t you see from poor sides destined for the drop...and i can''t see how such a chronic loss of confidence and form can be adressed in time to save us from the drop...

even look east seemed to be taking the pee tonight...sad times indeed,,,

[/quote]

totally agree,  cort was trying but it should not have been his job, 4 players were there to help but kept a firm line on the 6 yard line instead,  grounds, hoola, fozzy and Clingan were not there to be seen again,  and none of them were making an effort to help poor old bambi.

Same for the first gola,  yet again an opponents central midfield running onto a cross unchallenged - our dynamic central midfield duo MIA yet again. 

[quote user="Largey"]

[/quote]

And IF I could get the six numbers for the lottery I''d be a millionaire.